Cross dressing and bondage.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Cross dressing and bondage.

Unread post by restricted »

iHow many of you have dressed like a maid or ejoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? (I have written a few )and I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.

1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?

2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?

3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.

4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?

Please answer with the numbers to each question. There is a reason for these questions. A woman I know has met a cross dresser and is helping him. She is easing the guilt he is feeling by doing it. (Lucky chap), but so she can work out what is for best, I am asking these questions.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Cross dressing and bondage.

Unread post by RAE123 »

#1, My wife bought me a French Maids outfit some time back. She dressed me up to hand out Halloween
Candy to the kids. At first I a
was embarrassed, but when I got many positive responses, I hatted to see the evening end.

#2, Bondage is Bondage, but wearing female clothes just makes it a little more enjoyable.

# 3, I have been dressed up by my wife on a few occasions, however, my clothes where never taken away.
Rather, I did not want to take my clothes (women) off.

#4, There was only my Wife, witch I miss very much. no one could replace her.
Rader

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

1) I've never understood the thing with maid's uniforms. And the idea of being dressed up and made to clean does nothing for me; I'm just not a domestic sub I guess.

2) Always more enjoyable being bound in some sexy clothes.

3) I don't need to be forced to dress, just a little encouragement like "this is what you're going to wear". So I'm not really going to want male clothing back anyway.

4) Things are always more of a giggle in a group for me. Once I'm dressed up, I'm better at being social anyway.

So those are my answers, but I'm not exactly a typical crossdresser.
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Not just maid’s uniforms. Cheerleader, schoolgirl, Hooters waitress, flight attendant, maid, Disney princess. Something about outfits.

Locke
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Locke »

Hi,

1) Being dressing as a maid is one of my favorite costumes. Why? That´s a question I really don´t know, but I like to wear it. Especially pvc or latex maid dress. I´ve been dressing like a french maid 24 hours and being as a maid for a couple that time.
2) Yes, I like to be in bondage wearing women clothes.
3) I like to wear women clothes on my own will. But I like to be forced to wear them in public. Maybe it´s because of the humiliation.
4) I don´t mind if there is one ore more woman to forced me to dress up as a woman.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

restricted wrote:iHow many of you have dressed like a maid or ejoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? (I have written a few )and I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.

1. Mostly because I like the way the French maid uniforms look and feel. My wife made a French maid's dress for me as a Halloween costume, and I wore it out to some parties, but I usually wear a real hotel housekeeper's dress for cleaning house. Yes, I do most of the housework. She doesn't care what I wear, as long as the work gets done.

2. DEFINITELY in female clothing!

3. She wouldn't be forcing me :-)
4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?
4. In real life, just one. (I've been married for 30 years.) In fantasy - it would be cool to be dressed as a maid or waitress to serve at a party or nightclub. Gagged and in chains, would be neat, too.

Please answer with the numbers to each question. There is a reason for these questions. A woman I know has met a cross dresser and is helping him. She is easing the guilt he is feeling by doing it. (Lucky chap), but so she can work out what is for best, I am asking these questions.

She should NOT feel guilty! BUT, she should ask him what he wants. I suspect most guys into "forced femme" really want to dress up and don't need to be forced.

mandytg
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mandytg »

Oh yes love my maids uniform and doing the housework.

Honestly im here because I am answering my innate desire to display myself and because im offering myself for low cost amateur pics & vids.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

You look really good, Mandy. I like the dress and the little tea apron.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

2. this is personal preferences and strict 'philosophy' for my self, i simply want to experience what girls experience when get tied up, and personally bondage is suited for female..its like a 'blessing' to me for them..so we must 'be' women for that

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

restricted wrote:How many of you have dressed like a maid or ejoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? (I have written a few )and I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.
I like this, but I've never dressed like this.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?
I relate maid's dress with John Willie's stories. The sexy maid always ended up bound and gagged. :D

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?
female clothing...always!!! 8-)

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.
I don't need to be forced to dress feminine :lol:

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote: 4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?
In my personal case I don't think so. I feel more comfortable with just one woman :)

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

restricted wrote:1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?
Maids do not feature in my crossdressing world. I prefer the slutty secretary look. :)
restricted wrote:2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?
Female clothing. 100%. Bondage is pretty much incomplete without it.
restricted wrote:3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.
Would love to be forced. Maybe at (fake)gunpoint or by blackmail.
restricted wrote:4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?
I would love it if multiple women wrestled me down and forced me. I like the idea of struggling against them for real (and losing) except it's not feasible because if I was fighting a life or death struggle, there would be haymakers and dirty tactics if required. I like the idea of being chloroformed then waking up feminized, dressed and tied. As long as all of them appropriately manhandled me and taunted me, I'd be fine being the helpless victim.

If you're talking about crossdressing then hanging out, without the bondage, that would not interest me all that much.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:How many of you have dressed like a maid or ejoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? (I have written a few )and I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.
You said you have been a maid, but did you wear a maid dress?