Girls have it made.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

Girls have it made.

Unread postby restricted » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 am

I snapped the tendon in my leg and at present cannot bend my leg. I did the other one years ago so now I have matching kneecaps. The problem I have it that in the hospital I wore my kilt as it was easy to put on or take off. But it got creased up and needs cleaning. It was easier to get over my cast. The doctor thought it was brilliant and the nurses loved it.

I have to massage my leg several times a day to try to ease the muscles and tendons up. So as I have carers and other people drop in to see me, it means wearing shorts. Snag, getting them on is a pain. I have to put them on the floor and stand in them and try to pull them up. It is getting easier. But girls have it made as they can wear skirts which pull over the head. and settle on the waist.

I might drop the hint to my neighbours that temporarily I might get a skirt for myself. In fact I might ask them to get one for me if I give them the money. Just until the leg heals.

What do you think?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Girls have it made.

Unread postby RAE123 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am

Yes, go for it. The Doctor and the nurses are OK with it, so why not take advantage of a good thing
Rader
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby restricted » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:25 pm

Well, I put it to her and she said she would see if she had her old maternity skirt left. If not she would go to a shop for me as I couldn't go and ask for skirt. So far she has not got me one.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread postby restricted » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:28 pm

Well, she got me one of her skirts but I'm frightened I night stretch it out of shape. But she has got me a skirt that fits. It's midi length and quite comfortable. She said she can't wait to see m in it. What next? Bra and knickers? A nice blouse? The skirt id khaki so a nice mustard blouse would be great.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Decide how far you want to take this with someone who doesn't know about your inclinations and what her reactions might be.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby restricted » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:26 pm

This is as far as I want to take it. If she wants to take it further, then I will be her guinea pig. :D

I have been doing retail therapy and have now purchased 2 long skirts with thigh high splits so I need self support stockings, 2 midi skirts, plus the one she bought me along with the one she gave me. As she bought me a khaki midi skirt, I am teaming it up with a mustard blouse.

I have enough skirts and dresses now so maybe my next holiday will be in an isolated cottage where I can remain en femme for a fortnight.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Return to Crossdressing