Crossdressing is healthy for a male.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

Crossdressing is healthy for a male.

Unread postby restricted » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:45 am

Well gentlemen, let me tell you what they say is true. "Use it or lose it". As you get older unless you have a healthy sex life, it does shrink. In fact after my wife died and again after my accident, my male part tried to climb back inside my body. The first time because of shock, even though we had not had sex for 17 years at the time as she could not "do it" through health problems. This time was even worse it virtually climbed back inside my body and I spent a lot of time pulling it out. It made even sitting on the toilet difficult. I missed the edge of the pan a couple of times.

This would have been great to not have a bulge if cross dressed. However I was in hospital. I had y kilt sent in to allow me to put something on to et over the cast on my leg. The doctor thought it was a great idea and the nurses loved it. However, it allowed my tackle to hang free ad I got my maleness back.

Now I sit around in a skirt or petticoat minus undies and have found my male parts are getting stronger. So if anyone says that putting a skirt on is absurd and you are weird, my excuse now it's for "medical reasons".
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Crossdressing is healthy for a male.

Unread postby Petrajane » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:17 am

Nice to know res, thanks for passing that tip on. :)
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Return to Crossdressing