looking for boots

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

RE: looking for boots

Unread post by army23guy »

That they do Stephanie... I've bought alot of shoes from them, they got delivered fast, and I've been happy with every purchase i make with them. I also buy shoes off of Amazon as well, and both sites have a broad spectrum, when it comes to shoes, for us crossdressers.
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

tbirdgal
Chair Bound

Unread post by tbirdgal »

Hey dear, I too have large feet. I wear a size 12 Wide or in some cases , a size 13. I also am trans and I dress full time every day as I refuse to go back to my former self anymore . Generally you'll find me at Shoe Show or Payless shoes ........ tbirdgal2010-12-13 13:56:16

bass1999
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bass1999 »

BONDAGE BOY13
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BONDAGE BOY13 »

new boots have arrived. they fit perfect, only problem is i cant find adapter lead for phone to upload pictures as promised. will keep looking and pictures will appear as soon as i find it........... sorry

tbirdgal
Chair Bound

Unread post by tbirdgal »

Well thats a bummer .............

Dave
Chair Bound

Unread post by Dave »

I bought 2 pair today Will get some pics asapDave2011-01-13 18:33:42

BONDAGE BOY13
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BONDAGE BOY13 »

New boots are lovely and girlfriend wants me to wear them as often as i can! here are a couple of photos showing them off!!!

mummymandy
Chair Bound

Unread post by mummymandy »

nice boots bondage boy - I especialy like your chains addition - its given me a very naughty idea!

Candy90
Tightly Hogtied

Re: looking for boots

Unread post by Candy90 »

I bought my first pair of knee high boots about 3 weeks ago off of ebay. Bout time :). I am lucky in that I don't have big feet I am usually a womens size 9.5 US 8.5 Australian. They are Pleaser Brand with a 4.5inch heel. I love boots they look great with colored tights. Here is a pic of them.

I thought that the Pink laces where a little over the top so put the black ones in instead.

Regards,

Candice xoxoxo

Feel free to friend me at Fetlife. Please send a message too let me know a little about yourself.
https://fetlife.com/users/1261282

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

They ARE lovely... * looks for the 'totally-jealous-you-have-them-and-I-don't smiley'* they're definitely something I'd buy myself.

Nice to see you back again, Candy.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

Candy90 wrote:
Wow, these are very sexy! I love the black laces but with pink laces they are simply off the scale! Have fun wearing those :D

Candy90
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Candy90 »

Thanks :D you will be seeing more of me around here. I now work from home :shock:

The pink laces are definitely off the scale hehe, Could stick them back in for a special occasion. Try not to attract to much attention lol.
Regards,

Candice xoxoxo

Feel free to friend me at Fetlife. Please send a message too let me know a little about yourself.
https://fetlife.com/users/1261282

south l8x
Chair Bound

Unread post by south l8x »

MsBehavin wrote:They ARE lovely... * looks for the 'totally-jealous-you-have-them-and-I-don't smiley'* they're definitely something I'd buy myself.

Nice to see you back again, Candy.
totally agree - they look great, nice pictures of them too.

:D

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Maybe a bit pricey for some but typically FetLife praised is http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/ On the brightside, they state postage is included in the price!

Anyone shop there?

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Nice site :D and not tooooo bad price-wise to what we pay here in the UK... and as that includes shipping, even better.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

d3vious_g3nius wrote:Maybe a bit pricey for some but typically FetLife praised is http://www.pennangalan.co.uk/ On the brightside, they state postage is included in the price!

Anyone shop there?
Far too many New Rock styles on that site for my liking. I do love the heels with spikes at the back though!