New outfit and catsuit

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
knots
Unfettered Newbie

New outfit and catsuit

Unread post by knots »

Hi all,

I haven't posted much on this board, but wanted to help contribute to this forum. I purchased some new items of clothing, and I wanted to share. I thought it might help others find some exciting clothing.

A little history about myself. I have wanted a latex catsuit for some time, but the price has always slowed me down. I made my own latex tights, but I haven't had a chance to make a top. So I went out and bought myself a custom made, inexpensive chinese PVC catsuit. Only $40! I must say I got what I paid for (it's fragile), but it fits surprisingly well. I had previously purchased the pvc corset and 6" boots, and this was the first time I had the chance to put them all on together. I think it came out pretty well. I'm always amazed at what a corset and heels can do for a person's shape.

This picture shows my view looking down. :)

If you have any comments/questions about the clothes, let me know!

Have a good one!
Knots
Last edited by knots on 03 Mar 2013, 18:58, edited 2 times in total.

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Re: New outfit and catsuit

Unread post by Tied85 »

Wow, that looks great! I bet it feels amazing paired with the boots and corset; I've yet to try a full catsuit. I'm still saving up!

knots
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by knots »

Thanks, it did feel quite nice. The funny thing was trying to get out of the cat suit. It has a front zip, and then you have to peel it back over your shoulders and down your arms. The suit is very form fitting, and I was a little sweaty, so it was pretty tough to get out of. It seemed like it was glued to my skin. It's somewhat fragile, so I was trying to be careful. I think it took 15 minutes to get out of it. Fun!

south l8x
Chair Bound

Unread post by south l8x »

You could try getting out of the suit in the shower? I often find it makes it easier to undress from latex that way, the water helps unstick the latex and reduces strain on the garments.

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

Looks good, but fragile.

Not relevant to PVC, but I have chlorinated my latex catsuit. Makes getting in and out of it so easy, no lube needed. I like to take it off in the shower, no tbecause it's easier but because it needs a wash after use and the shower is the best place to do that.

knots
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by knots »

Good suggestions. I've used the shower technique for my latex. The PVC has a fabric backing, but I suspect it would work as well. I'll just have to let it dry thoroughly.

After looking at my photo more, I think I need bigger boobs. These are around a D to DD cup. I think I should up that a little more.

maidrachelle1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by maidrachelle1 »

HI! BEautiful Catsuit! Would you mind tellimg me where you got it? My wife and i purchased a "cheap" one and the zipper exploded befroe she even got it on! :x
Thanks!

knots
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by knots »

maidrachelle1 wrote:HI! BEautiful Catsuit! Would you mind tellimg me where you got it? My wife and i purchased a "cheap" one and the zipper exploded befroe she even got it on! :x
Thanks!
I bought it from zentaizone.com. They sell zentai suits and catsuits. The cool thing about this site is they make them custom for no extra charge. Just note, this is also a 'cheap' suit. The custom fit is pretty much perfect, maybe too perfect. PVC doesn't have any stretch, so you won't be very mobile. I tore mine the second time I wore it when I bent over too much. Now I planning to fix it.
This is what i bought:
http://www.zentaizone.com/red-unisex-pv ... p-560.html

I have this one on the way, and it should be here next week. It's made from their 'shiny metallic' material which is supposed to have more stretch. I'll report back.
http://www.zentaizone.com/black-shiny-m ... p-104.html

One more note about zentaizone. They surprisingly had really good customer service. They responded very quickly to multiple e-mails.