What a morning

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

What a morning

Unread post by restricted »

This morning, in my nurses dress, stockings, knickers,bra with breast forms, petticoat, flat shoes, cardigan, I looked out of the back door into the garden and saw it was not raining. Fortunately nurses don't wear make up, so that saved time.

Time for a cup of coffee and quiet contemplation in the garden. It was great. I carefully tucked the dress under my bum as I sat down and spread what I could across the bench while I drank my coffee. There was a fair bit of wind about and I decided to stand for a while. Cool air on the thighs is a wonderful feeling. The wind went up the dress, but didn't lift it as it's too thick and heavy a material. maybe if the wind was stronger. :lol: Overall though, apart from my thighs, I felt rather warm. There was the odd spot of rain, but only spots in the air so I never got wet, but I would like one of those capes or a navy gaberdine raincoat so I can go for a walk.

What I like about the uniform is that there is no fly zip and by looking in a mirror I feel that the lower part of my body is trapped. I have learned that it's best to tuck myself downwards between my legs. Masturbation for an orgasm is impossible in this position, but by rubbing over the dress I get a lovely feeling. And of course there aren't any flies to get in the way.

Once we get warmer weather I will put one of the rear door lock keys in ice and after locking the door, toss the second key through the little top wndow (too small for me to climb through). That way I'm trapped outside like I was once when my missus saw what I was up to, locked the door behind me and went back to bed. She thought it woud cure me of crossdressing, but it has had the opposite effect. I have to hold myself in check to stop doing it every day until I get caught. :oops:

Men who don't crossdress will never know the joys and feelings it gives. They only deride because of their insecurity of there masculinity.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: What a morning

Unread post by RAE »

Yes; Cross dressing can give you a special feeling that is indescribable to no end.
The feeling of a peticoat, the ruffle of a skirt, these mights seem small; but put them all together,
well it just the best.
Rae