Ballet boots From Exotic-Wear.de ?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Garner
Unfettered Newbie

Ballet boots From Exotic-Wear.de ?

Unread post by Garner »

Hello Forum

As a new danish member to this group & Bound Forum i would like to ask for some advice regarding buying ballet boots.
I am asking because i am about to buy my very first pair of ballet boots and i have found some ballet boots which are hand-crafted by a german company called Exotic-Wear.de .
I would also like to ask as a newbie how to start the best possible way to learn to walk and stand in ballet boots in the safest possible way.

The shoes as exotic-wear craft are also considerably more expensive compared to other brands of ballet boots because they are handmade by their own shoemaker.

I would like to ask if there any members of this group who has any experiences with ballet boot crafted by Exotic-Wear before i decide if their boots would be the right buy for me.

The boots they handcraft are a little different in design compared to ballet boots from other companies ballet boot design.The main difference lies in that their shoes have a little "nose" built into them.

The company claims that this should you have a better and safer while you wear their ballet boots compared to other ballet boots brands.
Their boots also offer another difference that other brands of ballet boots don't have as far as i am aware of.
The ankelstrap on the ballet boots that Exotic-wear build, are not attached with velcro closure on the opposite side of where padlock is placed,compared to other boots such as those Devious create which do use velcro closure on their ballet boots.This give you a feeling of absolute confinement in the ballet boots once the padlock is locked in place according to the company itself.

Link to Exotic-Wears website who is in German only unfortuneatly : http://www.exotic-wear.de/Ballet-Boots/Ballet-Stief…

Yours Sincerely,
Garner

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ballet boots From Exotic-Wear.de ?

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

Try http://translate.google.com/
It always helps when i want to buy something from ebay.de.

And I'm not sure if they are more expensive. I you look at their pony boots, they have a
Pleaser Femme2020 look-a-like for 169€ that's not expensive. They normally go for 200€-300€

I can't say anything about the quality...
Normally i say "cheap buy = expensive buy" and it is usually true.
But maybe somebody has a good experience with this shop