Old sensations revisited

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Old sensations revisited

Unread post by restricted »

Wow. usually I wear self support stockings. This time I got out my suspender belt and stockings. I had forgotten the pleasures of feeling the stockings sliding up and down the thighs. I put on a swimming costume, two panty girdles which held me down nicely, covering any tell tale bulge. I put on the busk fronted suspender belt and fastened all four clips to the stockings. A long line bra with socks in for breasts, petticoat, nurses uniform in place and I couldn't stop there. A wig and navy blue cardigan finished off the outfit, so from 5 o' clock this morning, I went for a stroll. I waited in the garden for a while. It was nippy, but the outfit made me hot.

Taking the ball by the horns, I grabbed my shoulder bag (when do you ever see a woman without a bag) and left for my walk. Not far I admit but I haven't done this for some time. There is a care home across the road to me and I thought that should anyone see me from a distance, they would think I was a nurse/carer from there. It was getting light, but thanks to the cloud cover it wasn't as light as it has been. There was some people taking their dogs for a walk, but they were 600 yards away. I don't think they even saw me.

Walking past the care home, I thought of all the lovely carers they have there. I was secretly hoping I would be seen, captured and tied to a post. 15 minutes later, my stroll completed I returned home. The rubbing of the stockings really made me want to cum, but the panty girdles etc refused to allow any sign of my cock to show. I will do it again and next time hope I can strip off to complete the job and cum before the excitement wears off.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.