Finally caught

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Finally caught

Unread post by restricted »

This morning I had a little bondage session while wearing my nurses uniform. No problem. Except the paper girl threw our papers onto our step and it was wet. I opened the front door and had to wait until the coast was clear.

I got down on my hands and knees and reached out for the paper. Just as my next door neighbour who had been working nights turned onto our shared path. She must have seen me :oops: :cry: . Damn.

She must have seen me . Damn. In my panicky withdraw rapidly through the door mode, I thought I saw the hint of a smile.

I suppose that as I joke I am my wife's carer and have to do everything for her, I thought I might as well dress the part. The funny thing is the woman next door is a carer.

I have knocked at next door and her daughter answered the door, but she didn't look at me strangely though. So even if the woman had realised what I was wearing, she hadn't said anything to her daughter. Or is it that she had gone to bed before her daughter got up and they hadn't seen each other?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.