Lingerie under clothes at work

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Lingerie under clothes at work

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I was feeling naughty this morning, so instead of my boring male underwear I decided to spice things up a bit under my work clothes today. I'm plugged, and wearing thigh-high fishnet stockings with little bows on the back, sheer thong panties, and a bra.

Here are some pics I took in the bathroom this morning when I got to workL
Front view - see my cute little cocklet in its cute little cage?
Front view - see my cute little cocklet in its cute little cage?
Back view - I love the little bows on the stockings
Back view - I love the little bows on the stockings
Bent over - thong panties hide nothing! This is a nice slim plug but I have to take it slow working my hole up, and this will be in me all day long
Bent over - thong panties hide nothing! This is a nice slim plug but I have to take it slow working my hole up, and this will be in me all day long
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Lingerie under clothes at work

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Just an update, this was really really fun to do, and I'm doing it again today. This time I'm wearing a lacy pink bra and panties, no stockings, and a different plug (this one is a softer, jelly-type, and shaped like a penis, about 1 inch diameter)

I don't think I'll wear bra and panties every day, but I think I may keep the plug/dildo as an everyday thing (I'll need to find some slightly increasing sized ones and work my way up).

:D
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I wear pantyhose or tights usually with a leotard or camisole under my suit almost every day. Sometimes I'll wear two pair of black tights and then not wear socks.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

I wear panties to work pretty often, since they are in the usual rotation. Sometimes if it's cold I'll wear hose or tights, and if I'm feeling a little frisky I might even wear stockings and garters. Wearing a bra isn't really an option, that would be much to easy to see under a shirt. I've been to work in chastity a number of times too, which is always a whole lot of fun. When I used to work in a lab, leaning against the bench would always make me remember I was wearing a device. But while I worked in a school, I wasn't as adventurous as that!

PS I did wear a corset under a sweater in college once to a biology lab. I kept feeling that the TA noticed it while we were looking at tissues under the microscope. Terrifying and thrilling at the same time. He had really cute eyes. LOL..

tilegs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tilegs »

Cd Tammy wrote:I wear pantyhose or tights usually with a leotard or camisole under my suit almost every day. Sometimes I'll wear two pair of black tights and then not wear socks.
I do the same. Usually I'll wear three layers black opaque tights under my trousers at work. No socks of course.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

One day I was feeling particularly brave and went a bit farther, quite a bit. I have my own office which has its own bathroom and vertical blinds. I was wearing two pair of black opaque tights and a black camisole under my suit. I got in to work more than an hour early. I had no reasons to leave my office that day as I had a lot of budget work to do. I removed my slacks, socks and shoes which I locked in my lateral file cabinet.

I put on a red mini-skirt and a pair of red 5" locking ankle strapped pumps. I was super excited but was also wearing my CB-6000, so an erection wasn't happening. The key to that was at home. I knew that if I came, I wouldn't go through with the plan. I put the keys to the locks on my shoes and the file cabinet in a planter near the elevator. I walked back into my office quickly as I heard the elevator coming up. Now, I was stuck!

It was the most erotic day at work ever. During the day I had people in and out of my office all day long. No one had a clue. I felt so sexy. At the end of the day, I realized that I still couldn't leave. Custodians were cleaning. I wound up working until after 8. I have never done it since but it was the best day at work, by far.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

Love the addition of butt plug and chastity too!

lukei
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lukei »

I often wear a bra at work, with a t-shirt which would hide the strings, and a heavier checked shirt with breast pockets which would hide the shape. When everybody has done I would put breast forms in. I'd probably wear them on my way home, with a jacket. And of course thin panties and a half-slip under my pants.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

When wearing a bra, leotard or women's swimsuit under my clothes, I sometimes wear two t-shirts before putting on my dress shirt. It helps hide the lines.

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

As a daily wearer I wonder at what point does daily wear (because tights and panties are more comfortable) cease to be the fetish reason you started doing it? Most of the time these days I forget I'm wearing.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

I have been wearing panties for over 8 years now;
However, I have the now been wearing a bra now most of the time.
I put a "T" shirt and a colored-patterned shirt over that.
It is a plane cotton type of bra, tan colored, and it does not show through.
I feel like I am getting away with something, and it feels great.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

CD Tammy, What you are doing really turns me on. Locking high heels? That nearly gave me an orgasm. Much sexier than wearing just a chastity and a plug. I'll have to browse the web to find them. Are the sizes the same as men's sizes? Thank you

shop22
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by shop22 »

I always love wearing lingeries with stockings and garter belts.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

happily_locked wrote:CD Tammy, What you are doing really turns me on. Locking high heels? That nearly gave me an orgasm. Much sexier than wearing just a chastity and a plug. I'll have to browse the web to find them. Are the sizes the same as men's sizes? Thank you
No, they are women's sizes. Mine are size 11.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Patent-Pu ... 5ae382e55a

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I may order the shoes, and lock them onto myself when my wife is out. My heels are only 3 inches, and not spiked, so I'll need to learn how to walk in the much taller heels, a pleasant task.
Before I retired, I discovered that my chastity was not noticeable when I was dressed for work, and I locked myself for at least a week, sometimes for a month. I wore a plug to work as well two or three times a week. Now that I am retired, I am still locked, and I wear a plug about half of the time. My wife does NOT like the idea of me wearing feminine clothes, but when we go out, I usually put on crotchless panties without her knowledge. I dream of finding a lady to visit who would not only hold my keys and plug me when I take her out, but who would cross-dress me, and tease me about being locked into chastity. I fantasize about being pegged while cross-dressed and locked into chastity.

douche
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by douche »

A bra and panty are my favorites. Not sure why the tightness of the bra around the chest feels so good.Wife removes her bra whenever she can.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

Love wearing pantyhose under my trousers every day.

Recently discovered Spanx high waisted body shaping tights.

In a word: Heavenly ! :D
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Hertoy wrote:Love wearing pantyhose under my trousers every day.

Recently discovered Spanx high waisted body shaping tights.

In a word: Heavenly ! :D
You are so right on that note. They are worth the price. Kohl's sometimes has them on sale and you can use one of those 30% off coupons.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Hi, this is more general, but I hope on topic:

How do You keep Your mind focused at work to be done if doing kinks (i.e. sex) like wearing CD lingerie?
I have problems reading forum at work/in public!

(With all due respect) It seems like being a "perv" (the bad kind: the one wanking under the coat in the park).
But this must only be me - as I've only discovered my kink side couple of years ago (almost half century wasted!)

I've tried a few clamps on nipples while running, or ropes under clothes and felt that guilt every time.

Also, after giving sexual meaning to work places/colleagues, how do You look at them next day?

Sorry in advance if I offended in any way,
no pun intended, I'm really alone here and right at the beginning!
(in my "culture", doing sex with lights on is kink, and oral sex is degrading...)