Bondage maid service?!?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:49 pm

I ran across this by accident, in my net travels. If I were not happily married, this is a service that would use..CONSTANTLY. How would she get away with this, and stay in business? (I'm assuming she's not doing it, any more, judging by the "archived" status of the post).

If anyone is brave enough to email her and ask, I'm curious to know if she's still doing it, and how she gets around the obvious laws/liabilities. I dare say she could charge a LOT more than fifteen bucks an hour, just going by all the guys on here. ;)

https://housekeeper.com/house-cleaning- ... ob-reno-nv
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby celand » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:37 pm

Sad but true...nothing worse then smut with no smut :roll:
celand
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:44 pm

One might note that this is for Reno, Nevada and I believe the laws on sex work / prostitution are a bit different out there.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Stahlketten wrote:One might note that this is for Reno, Nevada and I believe the laws on sex work / prostitution are a bit different out there.


That's a fair point. If sex was absolutely not part of the deal--full stop, non-negotiable--would she still be okay? Again, I'm too chicken to try emailing her, but my curiosity is eating at me. :)

...I may write a story, using this ad as a seed. :)
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 pm

The ad reads quite clearly that there is no sex, no touching either, presumably of either party. She cleans whilst the owner is tied to a chair or a bed and again presumably watches the "Maid Service"?

Need to be VERY trusting as I can think of several ways this could go so wrong for both parties... :lol:
User avatar
Petrajane
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby RAE123 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:18 pm

It almost sounds to good to be true. Yes she could tie me up, and do some house cleaning,
and $ 15.00 per hour is reasonable. I dough that she would travel to Illinois.
Lie I said, sound to good to be true.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby vm1971 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:10 am

Petrajane wrote:The ad reads quite clearly that there is no sex, no touching either, presumably of either party. She cleans whilst the owner is tied to a chair or a bed and again presumably watches the "Maid Service"?

Need to be VERY trusting as I can think of several ways this could go so wrong for both parties... :lol:


The fantasy is in fact all the ways it could go wrong... :)

For me, I'd want to be blindfolded so I could use my imagination.
vm1971
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:45 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:13 pm

It seems to me that this kind of event would be all about the visual aspect of things.
With a blindfold in place, you would be missing most of the "entertainment".

How about doing a sound recording of a maid service working in your house and combining it with a self bondage session?
That would give the same effect if you are going to be wearing a blindfold anyway.
Personally, I hate the sound of vacuum cleaners....
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28 pm

Stahlketten wrote:It seems to me that this kind of event would be all about the visual aspect of things.
With a blindfold in place, you would be missing most of the "entertainment".

How about doing a sound recording of a maid service working in your house and combining it with a self bondage session?
That would give the same effect if you are going to be wearing a blindfold anyway.
Personally, I hate the sound of vacuum cleaners....


This is doable, but for me, part of the fun is feeling the other person slowly taking my freedom...and the idea of being bound, gagged, blinded, and then thoroughly ignored by the "maid" is kind of arousing...at least, to me it is. I wonder if she would allow her client to be naked.
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:01 am

boundBinder wrote:This is doable, but for me, part of the fun is feeling the other person slowly taking my freedom...and the idea of being bound, gagged, blinded, and then thoroughly ignored by the "maid" is kind of arousing...at least, to me it is. I wonder if she would allow her client to be naked.


The "slowly" part is much less likely when using chains and shackles. It really doesn't take much time but then again, my Jailer doesn't tend to have a lot of patience for that part of the game anyway.
As for being ignored while being bound, that can get to be a bit boring if the person doing the tying REALLY ignores the prisoner. I have experienced that a few times many years ago with a friend who liked to watch television shows that I didn't enjoy. I guess we all get our thrills in different ways. Just being naked in female company isn't always a particularly enjoyable experience: Think of hospitals and nurses....
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Stahlketten wrote:The "slowly" part is much less likely when using chains and shackles. It really doesn't take much time but then again, my Jailer doesn't tend to have a lot of patience for that part of the game anyway.
As for being ignored while being bound, that can get to be a bit boring if the person doing the tying REALLY ignores the prisoner. I have experienced that a few times many years ago with a friend who liked to watch television shows that I didn't enjoy. I guess we all get our thrills in different ways. Just being naked in female company isn't always a particularly enjoyable experience: Think of hospitals and nurses....


I guess this appeals to me so much, because the idea of being bound and gagged so that I am kept out of someone's way so they can do something else tickles my objectification fetish. To each their own. ;) I prefer being naked, not for the "humiliation" aspect(not really my kink), or even for accessibility, because I like the feel of my restraints on my skin...and the objectification thing. I mean, yes, it would be more fun if I were not _completely_ ignored--occasionally teased, taunted about being bound and gagged, or even just for the person to carry on a normal conversation, and make reference to me not speaking up/mumbling. :D
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby joe01 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 am

If anyone does contact her, please let us know how it goes!
joe01
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:54 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:58 am

You do realize of course that people who are playing sometimes may not have the same goal in mind.
The person doing the tying may be doing it without your enjoyment in mind.
I had a friend who I spent quite a lot of time with.
She was also interested in bondage but some of our other interests didn't really match very well.
We would go out fairly often and discuss bondage games for when we got home.
A very typical scenario was that she would ask me to change out of my street clothes as soon as we got inside.
That generally didn't take long: perhaps 2-3 minutes. She would go get her toy bag.
She could usually have me locked in handcuffs and leg irons and chained in a closet or to a bed about a minute or so after that.
Sometimes she actually wanted to hang around and we would play. Sometimes she went to another part of the house to watch television or play on the Internet for 3-4 hours. Being chained up for 3-4 hours can get to be boring pretty quickly.
There is being ignored as part of being teased and then there is really being ignored.

My Jailer sometimes has tasks that may need to be done and sometimes locks me up to get me into the right mood before a play session. Sometimes unexpected things come up and the time I spend locked in shackles may end up quite a lot longer than expected. This isn't too bad when there is still time to play after she has finished her tasks, but if the tasks run way too long and completely uses up our play time, the result is a bit disappointing.
My Jailer always tries to leave me in a place where I can find something else to do to pass the time though, so often the time passes pretty fast, but the time alone in bondage sometimes can get to 2-3 hours and being ignored for that long isn't particularly stimulating either.

This kind of being ignored may not be quite what you had in mind. As for objectification, it isn't bad if the object is being used but how would you like to be treated like the dining table that would get any attention at all for most of the day?
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Stahlketten wrote:You do realize of course that people who are playing sometimes may not have the same goal in mind.
The person doing the tying may be doing it without your enjoyment in mind.

-SNIP-

This kind of being ignored may not be quite what you had in mind. As for objectification, it isn't bad if the object is being used but how would you like to be treated like the dining table that would get any attention at all for most of the day?


First off, your friend and I would have gotten along swimmingly, except for the metal handcuffs part. ;)

I concede your point about differing goals, and about being "ignored" versus being "REALLY ignored". My thing is that I really love being tied up--A LOT--so I wonder if that would serve to offset the boredom of long hours. I do see your point, though. The longest I've been bound and gagged(when not going to sleep) is about three hours, and I was only semi-ignored during that time. My wife would check on me, say something to me, and tease me a little every thirty minutes or so, so I have never experienced the "ignored all day" thing you're talking about. If I am 100% honest, I expect that even as much as I enjoy being tied up, even I would get bored and want out after about the second hour of no interaction at all.

As to this maid service, a competent maid can clean an average-sized house in about an hour, so even if she were to absolutely ignore me, I would still enjoy it immensely.
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:02 am

boundBinder wrote:First off, your friend and I would have gotten along swimmingly, except for the metal handcuffs part. ;)
.....
The longest I've been bound and gagged(when not going to sleep) is about three hours, and I was only semi-ignored during that time. My wife would check on me, say something to me, and tease me a little every thirty minutes or so, so I have never experienced the "ignored all day" thing you're talking about. If I am 100% honest, I expect that even as much as I enjoy being tied up, even I would get bored and want out after about the second hour of no interaction at all.


My friend and I DID get along quite well.
The metal handcuffs part was completely non-negotiable though. She did try using ropes but could never get things secure enough to prevent an escape. As for the handcuffs and leg irons and chains, sometimes they were put on a bit too tight or not quite the same on both sides and that was a bit annoying at times. She was very fast with the restraints and wasn't taking the time to adjust things for comfort.
What kind of traumatic experience gave you an aversion to metal cuffs but didn't turn you off to bondage completely?

Getting a check every half hour with attention and teasing is definitely NOT getting ignored. I would think of that as the ideal situation. The first hour and a half or maybe even two hours isn't too difficult for me if there is nothing else going on.
After that, things get progressively more difficult, but it also depends on what kind of jewelry is being used.
Heavily restrained hands and being chained to an immovable object are the toughest as you might expect especially both at the same time. As the prisoner, we are not supposed to have a choice of how things go.
I forget where I saw the comment that "It isn't really bondage until you want to get out", and that seems to fit this kind of situation.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Stahlketten wrote:My friend and I DID get along quite well.


Personal questions, if you will pardon my prying:

1) What was the catalyst that started you guys playing together?
2) You speak in past tense. Why did you stop?
3) Did she ever gag you?

Stahlketten wrote:=SNIP=
What kind of traumatic experience gave you an aversion to metal cuffs but didn't turn you off to bondage completely?


LONG-WINDED STORY INCOMING

I have loved being gagged and tied up pretty much my entire life. I can remember tying myself as far back as five or six years old, before I'd ever even heard the word "bondage", and certainly didn't attach anything sexual to it. Once I crossed puberty's threshold, and began getting aroused by it, its allure grew even stronger. I say that so you'll know that it would take a LOT to turn me off of bondage play. It's become a deep-seated craving.

The incident in question happened when I was somewhere between twelve and fifteen, shortly after the death of my father. I had used my lawn-mowing money to purchase a cheap pair of toy, metal handcuffs. I am in my early fifties, so this was back when toy handcuffs had neither safety releases nor ratchet locks to prevent over-tightening. I had bought them in the quest for "inescapability". I knew I could tie the rest of myself, and then lock my wrists in those, and be stuck until I got to the key.

First, I taped my mouth securely with duct tape. I had two, long coils of thin, cotton rope. I used one to tightly bind my legs from my ankles to my thighs. The second, I tied securely to the farthest post of my bed, down low, and laid the keys to the cuffs on my bed. I took the loose end of the rope and my cuffs, and hopped to the far end of the house. Our house wasn't very wide, but it was pretty long. It was easily a hundred feet from where I tied the rope, down the hallway, and to the opposite corner of the dining room. I tied the end around my chest, under my arms. I locked my wrists behind me, leaned against the rope with all my weight, and began hopping in a circle, slowly. I would exhale and hold it, hop a little bit, and then catch my breath. I was trying to make the rope as tight as I could. I succeeded. After a long while, I reached the tie-off point, got it untied, and wrapped the loose end around one wrist as best I could. I hopped into the hallway so I could see myself in my mom's decorative mirror. I wanted to see my restraints. I had to take shallow breaths, because they were so tight. I stood there, looking at the image, feeling how the ropes dug into me, turning to see as many angles as I could. I figured I needed to get out, before the marks were too bad, so I started my "game", which was to get on the carpet, and wriggle my way to the keys. I tried to lower myself, but it was difficult, bound like that. I ended up falling...hard...right onto my wrists. The cuffs clicked tighter. If my mouth hadn't been sealed, I would have screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. My wrists were in agony. It took only a minute for me to completely lose feeling in one hand entirely. I immediately started trying to get to the keys, but the tightness of the ropes, even once I let go of the loose end, was keeping me from moving very well. I don't know how long it took me to inch my way the twenty or so feet from the hallway to my bed, but it felt like hours. Once there, it took several, painful tries to get back to my feet, so I could get to the keys. The trouble is, the cuffs were now so tight that they were bound up. The key wouldn't turn easily, and the one hand I still had use of was getting weaker. I ended up having to work my way, CAREFULLY, back to the floor, and position myself where I was practically laying on the edge of the cuff. I did this so I could take enough pressure off of it for the key to turn, by putting weight on it--which, as you can guess, made it tighter. All the while, my wrists are in searing pain, one hand a useless hunk of meat, and the other well on its way to being so. After a few tries, I got it to turn, and got that one hand free. I wriggled out of the ropes enough so that could work my hands to the front, and free the others. It took some doing, especially with the cheap, pot-metal key threatening to bend and break under the strain, but I finally managed to free my other wrist.

I could have lost one, or both of my hands. I had ugly, red and purple marks on both wrists, for almost two weeks. These were not the nice rope marks that many of us treasure, that only last an hour or so, because I had plenty of those, all over my body--especially after how tight those ropes were. These were horrible. I had to wear long pants for the rest of the day, to hide the rope marks, and long sleeves for the entire time my wrists were healing. Fortunately, I had several dress shirts, and I guess my mom just decided that I was dressing nicer, though with everything she had to deal with, she might not have even noticed. My fingers would tingle and go numb at random times for weeks afterward.

So yeah.. THAT'S why I don't like metal cuffs.

Stahlketten wrote:Getting a check every half hour with attention and teasing is definitely NOT getting ignored. I would think of that as the ideal situation. The first hour and a half or maybe even two hours isn't too difficult for me if there is nothing else going on.
After that, things get progressively more difficult, but it also depends on what kind of jewelry is being used.
Heavily restrained hands and being chained to an immovable object are the toughest as you might expect especially both at the same time. As the prisoner, we are not supposed to have a choice of how things go.
I forget where I saw the comment that "It isn't really bondage until you want to get out", and that seems to fit this kind of situation.


I'm good for the first hour or two, as well, but when I'm "completely ignored" boredom does set in, especially if I am blindfolded too, which I often am. I don't know about you, but for me, even an occasional kind(or even UNkind ;) ) word is enough to keep my interest stoked.
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:42 am

boundBinder wrote:Personal questions, if you will pardon my prying:

1) What was the catalyst that started you guys playing together?
2) You speak in past tense. Why did you stop?
3) Did she ever gag you?


1) We met online and exchanged messages for a couple months before we ever met in person. It was a somewhat risqué discussion as was appropriate for the message area, so the subject of bondage was brought up. When we met, there were no real plans, but we definitely knew of each other's interest.
2) She eventually moved to live closer to her family.
3)Yes. ....and before you ask, I believe we used tape of some kind (probably duct tape or packing tape) and bandannas.
Neither of us was into gags that much so it wasn't a standard part of the accessories we used.

boundBinder wrote:I'm good for the first hour or two, as well, but when I'm "completely ignored" boredom does set in, especially if I am blindfolded too, which I often am. I don't know about you, but for me, even an occasional kind(or even UNkind ;) ) word is enough to keep my interest stoked.


It sounds like we both agree that "torture" is usually preferable to really being left alone.

Thanks for the background about metal handcuffs.
It seems to me that if you were to pick the right kind of cuffs to use today, there would be absolutely no chance of this kind of accident ever happening again. I myself prefer to use jewelry that is sized to be just small enough to be secure but large enough to be quite comfortable and often the toys are non-adjustable so there is no way they can get too tight.
Even with ratcheting handcuffs, I have seen people grind off the teeth in places so that they will not close past a certain point.
Physically they can be a lot gentler on the prisoner but of course remove the ability to be easily cut with just a pair of scissors. To me, this knowledge adds to the feeling of captivity which I want but perhaps you don't like the idea of something that might need a hacksaw or grinder to remove if things really go wrong?
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Stahlketten wrote:3)Yes. ....and before you ask, I believe we used tape of some kind (probably duct tape or packing tape) and bandannas.
Neither of us was into gags that much so it wasn't a standard part of the accessories we used.


I likely would have asked. ;)

Stahlketten wrote:It sounds like we both agree that "torture" is usually preferable to really being left alone.
Thanks for the background about metal handcuffs.
It seems to me that if you were to pick the right kind of cuffs to use today, there would be absolutely no chance of this kind of accident ever happening again. I myself prefer to use jewelry that is sized to be just small enough to be secure but large enough to be quite comfortable and often the toys are non-adjustable so there is no way they can get too tight.
Even with ratcheting handcuffs, I have seen people grind off the teeth in places so that they will not close past a certain point.
Physically they can be a lot gentler on the prisoner but of course remove the ability to be easily cut with just a pair of scissors. To me, this knowledge adds to the feeling of captivity which I want but perhaps you don't like the idea of something that might need a hacksaw or grinder to remove if things really go wrong?


It's not that I don't understand the allure--I do. If I had a set of actual metal shackles, or wide, metal cuffs that fit my kink, I'd probably be into it--my wife and I own a pair of nice, chrome, individual "keyless" cuffs that I love. They're just meant for small ankles, not wrists--I can slip my hands right out of them. Plus, the more immobile I am, the more I like it. It's metal, police-style handcuffs, specifically, that are a turn-off for me. I guess that event turned it into somewhat of a phobia about them. I had already been mortified at the idea of someone, particularly my mom or sister, spotting the marks, but I was truly terrified I had done some kind of permanent nerve damage to my hands(because of the random tingling and numbness). I'm not legitimately scared of them, I'm just kind of "meh" about them. It doesn't matter whether I am wearing them, or my wife, they just spark zero interest or arousal in me.
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:36 am

boundBinder wrote:It's not that I don't understand the allure--I do. If I had a set of actual metal shackles, or wide, metal cuffs that fit my kink, I'd probably be into it--my wife and I own a pair of nice, chrome, individual "keyless" cuffs that I love. They're just meant for small ankles, not wrists--I can slip my hands right out of them. Plus, the more immobile I am, the more I like it. It's metal, police-style handcuffs, specifically, that are a turn-off for me. I guess that event turned it into somewhat of a phobia about them. I had already been mortified at the idea of someone, particularly my mom or sister, spotting the marks, but I was truly terrified I had done some kind of permanent nerve damage to my hands(because of the random tingling and numbness). I'm not legitimately scared of them, I'm just kind of "meh" about them. It doesn't matter whether I am wearing them, or my wife, they just spark zero interest or arousal in me.


I believe the real issue may be quite different.
My belief is that for most of us here, bondage is an obsession or at least a passion and if it was just a lack of a set of proper toys that was really what was stopping one of us, it would not stop us for long. These days with mail order and the Internet and eBay, many different kinds of bondage equipment are available. Wide steel shackles are not hard to come by and for most adults, the cost is not much more than a few days rent or 1/2 a week's groceries or even soda or coffee for a month or so. In other words, toys aren't really that expensive that they are unaffordable if we REALLY wanted them.

I think it really comes down to the kinds of bondage scenes we try to reproduce. As mentioned before, you may be going for a "Damsel in Distress" scenario in which miles of rope, blindfolds and gags are appropriate to "the story". My typical scene is probably more along the lines of a prisoner, slave or someone held in a dungeon.
Your question about gags was interesting because they are obviously an important part of your scenes but don't really fit into mine. I guess metal restraints are just the opposite. They fit well into prisoner and dungeon stories but don't fit the classic Damsel in Distress. Does that explanation seem a bit more reasonable?
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Bondage maid service?!?

Unread postby boundBinder » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Stahlketten wrote:They fit well into prisoner and dungeon stories but don't fit the classic Damsel in Distress. Does that explanation seem a bit more reasonable?


It does. The thing is, it's not that I don't enjoy metal restraint--I have lots of chain, and padlocks that I enjoy being secured with. I just enjoy it more, the less I am able to move(and the handcuff thing, that I told about). As to the gag/blindfold, the inability to speak or see increases the thrill for me.
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below