Uniforms?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
cuffedtight
Unfettered Newbie

Uniforms?

Unread post by cuffedtight »

Anybody got a thing for uniforms of any kind? Wearing or seeing others wear?

I personally like dressing up in school uniforms, usually consisting of navy pants, white shirt, and navy v neck sweater or vest. Sometimes putting a tie on as well.
I also like scout uniforms.
Last edited by cuffedtight on 14 Apr 2013, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Uniforms?

Unread post by SBadiction »

Oh yes indeed, I love pictures of girls in uniform. Schoolgirl, nurse, French maid, sexy secretary etc etc. This then also leads on to super heroine as well.

Can't get enough of it!!

Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

zentaiw
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by zentaiw »

yeah, these tight costumes make girls sexier.
enjoy zentai, enjoy life!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

How about wearing a prison uniform while in bondage?
It seems to add a bit more "authenticity" to the game.
I haven't quite decided what the best color is yet though.
Hospital scrubs might work almost as well.

This probably wasn't quite what you all had in mind though.

- Stahlketten.

cuffedtight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cuffedtight »

Yeah, I'd like to try on a prison uniform as well. Problem is authentic, used ones around here from Kijiji are usually really expensive and way too big to fit me.
For the most part, I prefer authentic uniforms, not something that resembles one.
Ie. my school and scout uniforms are the real deal.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I believe a company called PX Direct sells the real thing.
They aren't inexpensive, but not all that pricey either.
One that I have tends to pill a bit but otherwise is fine.

A quick Google search shows that there are plenty of others selling prison uniforms for better prices though. I do wonder if they would sell single sets though.

We should probably also get a basic Police uniform for the Jailer but I don't know if she wants to get that involved in the game. Often it is difficult enough to get her to apply the restraints.

- Stahlketten.

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

I love uniforms!

To me the schoolgirl thing is overplayed... but I looooooooooove military uniforms on both men and women!

TiffAnnie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiffAnnie »

I'm a fan of context specific uniforms.
I like to do housework in a French maid uniform, exercise in a cheerleader uniform and more academic work in a school uniform.
I'm also working (very slowly) on a flight attendant outfit. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do in that one, but they're just so very hot!

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

I love uniforms...

It's a strange one for me... 'Almost' any uniform if the 'look' is right can do it for me.

Example..

I quite like the UPS uniform on a woman. But it's rare to see a woman UPS driver. :(
Strangely, I find the Crossing Gaurd ( Lolli Pop woman ) uniform sexy on the right woman. Umm. Where I'd love to shove that stick! LOL! Sadly, not that many Lolli pop ladies are all that sexy.. :(
Police women, Army, Navy and Adult Schoolgirl.

I must admit, I find the French Maid outfit over done. :( Although I'm not that fond of lace. More rubber and tight fitting for me.

J.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

I prefer French Maid uniforms, Now they are sexy
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

RAE wrote:I prefer French Maid uniforms, Now they are sexy
Rae
I feel like buying one girls size, not mine, and asking the shop for a refill. :evil:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Unread post by heavybondage »

Soccer and sports gear for me...

...customised with the occasional pair of tight rubber or PVC shorts!
Last edited by heavybondage on 23 Dec 2013, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.

DruidNoble2013
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by DruidNoble2013 »

Hello from Philadelphia USA. Just a little earlier today I posted "Cross Interest in "A Little Doll Story" where I recollected a playmate of some years ago who wanted to dress up as a school girl so we could play. And When I finished that, I asked myself, "Are uniforms a type of bondage? Or are they a scene into themselves? Or are they a cross interest? " Anyone want to open discussion on this? Thanks. Druid

DruidNoble2013
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Uniforms/School Uniforms

Unread post by DruidNoble2013 »

I like my sub/fs dressed in short plaid skirts, white blouse, no hosiery. Any school skirt color is fine even solids, but I really like plaid, especially red. Druid

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexmad »

I like to see nurses dressed in latex or pvc, also maids and schoolgirl outfits do it for me

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Uniforms/School Uniforms

DruidNoble2013 wrote:I like my sub/fs dressed in short plaid skirts, white blouse, no hosiery. Any school skirt color is fine even solids, but I really like plaid, especially red. Druid
from your earlier posts it seemed like you had a problem with the school girl uniform because it might get you to thinking the wrong way. Did I misunderstand or has something changed your opinion?

I take uniforms as just one more prop to set the mood and spirit for role playing and games.

Halloween is a good time for costumes of course and also a time when people dress in public in ways they would never do during the rest of the year. I saw one fellow sitting in front of his house in a Orange and White striped prison uniform and passing out candy to the kids. I suspect most of the kids had no idea what they were looking at.

- Stahlketten.

yalina
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by yalina »

What about nuns' habits? They reek of authority, strict discipline and submission.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I like the schoolgirl uniforms that are a short, pleated skirt with bib front and straps crossing ove down the back. Sadly you don't see many pictures of girls dressed in these. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be in heaven.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

yalina wrote:What about nuns' habits? They reek of authority, strict discipline and submission.
Mmm yes- perfect for a Domme, especially if the habit is latex!

There is also the Cheongsam- the Chinese body hugging, snug dress with the split side. It's not a uniform, but is one of the exotic styles that are suitable for either the dominant or submissive. :)

yarrow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by yarrow »

Like I said *before* ;) nothing beats Russian army/police uniforms, they are real weapons when it comes to crime fighting, stop or I’ll leave you breathless!!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arade.html

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/worl ... 128871.ece

8-) 8-)