Whats your attraction to gags

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
cgwm
Chair Bound

Whats your attraction to gags

Unread post by cgwm »

Hey folks,

i know it might sound a bit of a strange question but my wife ask me the other day while showing her some cool bondage pics, where all the women were gagged with some kind of cleave/ball/head harness gag the following question:

What do people find attractive about others being gagged (ok you could narrow it down to women being gagged).

Since i couldnt give any good answer on this i hope you might give me some reasons as why you like/love/adore women being gagged.

If there was some similar question here in the past I didnt't find, please feel free to point me there. If this is not the right sub forum, let me know... otherwise i would really appreciate a nice collection of answers on this...

Thanks in advance,
cgwm
You can also find me on Facebook or on Visibleshape

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Whats your attraction to gags

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Not to be rude but... how could you not explain to your wife what you find attractive about gagged women???

First off, explain to her you're a guy! And thus, we find women can make jus' about make anything attractive! Seriously.

Secondly, you're obviously a bit kinky and so... it goes hand in hand. Sure you may have your own personal bondage/purrrversion preferences, but it comes with the territory. So to gag-speak :gag:

Tell her a good gagging "keeps the bubbles in the champagne" Dear ;)

Whatever you do, DO NOT LOOK at this : http://only-ball-gags.tumblr.com/ It will turn you off of seeing gagged women forever...

Truly though, there are many many varying physical and psychological reasons that people who are "wired" with kinks find gagging attractive. Beyond the "women" make everything look good" point though.

EX: Control aspects - uncontrolled drooling as a form of humiliation. Or, questioning/interrogation and then the feigned "What's that, speak clearly I can't understand you!" etc etc

EX: Punishment - A mouthy/sassy submissive or one who is too chatty and won't shut up etc etc

EX: It's jus' DAMN sexy, hehe SEE link above.

Also explain to her, that women LOVE to be gagged also, it's not strictly one sided. More often than not.

Be warned though, if she's not wired that way, it's very likely she may only "understand". Which is totally different from
finding something attractive/desirable.

Mmmmmm... a really hot gag kiss, with moist soft lips... wrapped tightly around... long and lingering... and yet, a large ball behind her teeth somehow... creating a feeling of intimacy that's sooo close, but at the same time, a bit... impersonal. Just not quite satisfaction while increasing the desire for!

Meh, I'm rambling now, such delicious thoughts...
- d3vious.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

Hey d3vious,

first of all thank you very much for that detailed answer!

As you already wrote i definitely am a bit kinky and sure have my own preferences where gags are not that "dominant" than other things that are interesting to me ;-)

i will tell her some of the things you wrote since there are some points that seem understandable :)

And although i think she is not wired in a way that she might like being gagged, i definitely know that she shares some of my things, so thats perfectly fine for me ;-)

So once again thanks for your insights!

Greetings,
cgwm

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

I put a gag down as just a portion of an overall larger desire. All my life, I have craved the attention of others and this has included my fantasies and realities as well. I have the opinion that the various forms of bondage we share is no more than a desire to be loved. When one craves a thing so dearly, the ultimate expression of achieving this ambition would be to have that love force itself on you so strongly that you can assume the persona of someone unwilling, thus reversing what is the norm. The impossible becomes possible and after all, is that not the fabric upon which fantasy is stitched?

Bondage creates the emotional bridge between someone who has desires like mine (or one of the many, many variations) and lives in the real world then links those same wants with the utopian world where all desires come true. Bondage allows me, (or a partner) to assume the role of the unwilling, accepting the mantle of martyrdom so to speak. This thing you desire so much, is so powerful as to render you helpless before its might.

The bonds transfer the body from willing to unwilling.
The blindfold removes the visual reality and opens the gate to set the imagination free.
The gag completes the transition from freedom to subjugation by taking away the last chance of defiance.
The captive now has what they seek most, attention they can not resist.
The captor has introduced the most intense of of all emotional states, power!

The captor, if possessing the understanding of this fantasy/reality, should relish that what they give the helpless soul they now own is a gift of immeasurable value to the helpless one. Their motivation can be as simple as being able to fulfill a fantasy of now owning someone that basic human rights deem as an unacceptable thing. The fantasy of doing something 'wrong' to gain real pleasure is exciting as we all know.

The gag, it becomes a small but vital part of the transition.
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

cgwm wrote:Hey d3vious,

first of all thank you very much for that detailed answer!

As you already wrote i definitely am a bit kinky and sure have my own preferences where gags are not that "dominant" than other things that are interesting to me ;-)

i will tell her some of the things you wrote since there are some points that seem understandable :)

And although i think she is not wired in a way that she might like being gagged, i definitely know that she shares some of my things, so thats perfectly fine for me ;-)

So once again thanks for your insights!

Greetings,
cgwm
Your welcome cgwm,

.... I wished it came to me to describe it better, but it was late last night so I only touched briefly on a few things. People can experience many of the same kinks in vastly differing ways. Soft in subtle for some is boring while hard and brutal is not. And vice versa. I tend to be chameleon in nature, changing how I play depending on the other person's inclinations/experience. I also like variety as it keeps my kinky creative juices flowing ;)

As an example, you could read this topic( http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101627 ) that kindacurious started about crotch ropes. My reply is the seventh down. Maybe if you read that to your wife, and she found it erotic, she could imagine the same scenario except with gags. Sometimes it's not ALL about the wiring, it's about the presentation ;)

Typically, and justifiably so, women like to feel they are what's wanted, and any play/fetish is the accessory. And also typically, men get this wrong and fuck it up to no end!!! LOL

Happy b :gag: ndages,
- d3vious

cgwm
Chair Bound

Unread post by cgwm »

Hi folks,

once again thanks for your insights, and for the nice "story"... i definitely will talk about all that to my wife :D
just to make it clear.. it's not that she wants to try it for herself, she just wondered what attracts others to it, since i show her some of the things I like :D

Greetings,
cgwm

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Misusawa »

When i'mtied up, i feel quite helpless, but i can still communicate my desires to the hubby, When I wear a gag, I'm completely helpless and have trouble communicating too. It makes the whole session feel so much more intense.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

There are a lot of reasons for which I love gags. The aestetic, the mmmphing noise, the heavy breathing noise, the denial to comminicate, protest, eat, kiss and breath very easyly. Did you ever realize how many things our mouth does.
And being a furry I can't help but pondering about muzzled cartoon animals which does even more things by their mouth (replacing hands with it), sometimes even breathing fire.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Hypercat, quick question: Do furries have hairball-gags! Teeheehe :lol:

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:Hypercat, quick question: Do furries have hairball-gags! Teeheehe :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7YDIaU-4I
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

yarrow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by yarrow »

To me it’s simple it’s like if you were attacking the girl by impeding her reactions with a long Kiss. I see the gag or ball gag as a stand in for the tongue, so it’s like a fake kiss that last for hours but what matters is the intention so it just makes it sexier ! 8-)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

...and if a gag is a kiss, then bonds or wrappings are hugs. ;)

yarrow
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by yarrow »

Franzia wrote:...and if a gag is a kiss, then bonds or wrappings are hugs. ;)
And handcuffs an engagement ring :D

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Right, it works both ways- engagement or wedding rings are also symbolic of being shackled or cuffed together. :D