double PA piercing?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

double PA piercing?

Unread post by justDIY »

I'm on a bit of a piercing kick right now, having done one nipple at 12ga last week, and just today the other nipple at 10ga... now I'm thinking below the belt...

Does anyone on the board have a double (side by side?) PA piercing? I've been thinking about getting a PA piercing, and then I found a few links about a double pa and the idea seems really wild but there's not much information out there.

For those with a double, did you get both at the same time, or one at a time? I'm thinking if I go double, to do both at the same time so they heal and naturally stretch together.

One issue that seems to be repeated in the few links i've found on a double is restricting the urine flow. I don't think I'll ever want to go to a huge gauge like there are so many pictures of out there, so I wonder how two smaller gauge would restrict urine any more than larger gauge single piercings would.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: double PA piercing?

Unread post by justDIY »

Well, I stabbed myself in the dick! On purpose that is :)

I went with a single 8 gauge PA piercing, right in the center, with just a simple curved stainless steel barbell for now. Few months time I might switch up to a ring or a horseshoe (circular) barbell.

It didn't really hurt that much, but I have a high tolerance, and there has been very little bleeding, only a few drops. Last month driving smaller 10 gauge needles through my nipples HURT a lot more.

Three pieces of steel more or less permanently attached, I really like it :)

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

here's the damage, such as it is :P
Attachments
1223141106c.jpg

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

FWIW; I have a double, both rings. (among others) By order of Her. They were done about six months apart to allow plenty of time for healing and so as not to be overly traumatic for me. (Thank you Mistress !)

If anyone's curious, the top ring connects to a "Y" chain which leads to rings in each nipple and the lower ring can be connected to another ring behind my ball sack.

I addition I am marked by five silver flat chains permanently fastened about each wrist, ankle and my neck as well.
These are ornamental and not used for restraint.

Five piercings, all rings and five chains. She likes symmetry. :)
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !