where to get pet play equipment?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
kenny1999
Chair Bound

where to get pet play equipment?

Unread post by kenny1999 »

looking for pet play equipment for puppy, e.g. tail, collar, leash, fist mitt, maybe dog hood as well

I've visited a lot of sites but my experience with a site located in the Netherlands was HORRIBLE. I don't name them here but they sold cheap goods with nasty smell imported from China and even pirated DVDs, but their websites looked fantastic.

Where to get pet play equipment? I came across a site 'petplay-shop' and they also have a domain 'fetish-pets-store.com' and 'kinky-fetish-shop' with three different web layout designs. I don't understand why they are selling the same products on three sites, what I can think of in my mind is the marketing skills on products of fair or bad quality that do not worth the money. I don't know. They look like from Germany but who knows?

Can anyone suggest any site you trust for puppy play toys ?

AliceInBondageLand
Tightly Hogtied

Re: where to get pet play equipment?

Unread post by AliceInBondageLand »

Mr S in San Francisco has an exceptionally high quality range of rubber and leather pet play gear, much of which is made in house. They make some of the best gear in the world, highly recommended!!!