story submission question. sorry!

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
sammy_808
Unfettered Newbie

story submission question. sorry!

Unread post by sammy_808 »

sorry! i couldn't figure out a better place to ask this. "send an email to the webmaster guy?" "post to a different forum?"

anyway. the question:

i have a multi-part story i've been working on, that i'd like to submit.

the problem: i am gross and weird and put scat into parts of it.

is submitting parts that don't have that acceptable? if not, cool, no problem, i'm not trying to barge my weird into places. but if reasonably clear parts that do tie to offsite gross stuff is ok, then i would like to send in the not-gross parts so people could enjoy them.

thanks for any help! :)

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: story submission question. sorry!

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

sammy_808 wrote:is submitting parts that don't have that acceptable? if not, cool, no problem, i'm not trying to barge my weird into places. but if reasonably clear parts that do tie to offsite gross stuff is ok, then i would like to send in the not-gross parts so people could enjoy them.
I guess the counter-question is "are the parts that don't have that still kinky story material, that would fit into one of our regular 'Interests' subcategories?" If the rest of the story falls under "Bondage and BDSM,"for instance, then by all means submit it!

...which I suppose leads me to another point: you've mentioned "submitting" and "sending in" your story, but it's really just as simple as posting your story in the "Author's Corner" sub-forum! :) Read the "Story Posting Rules" at the top of that section (there are really only two) and then that post explains that stories posted there may be considered for reposting on Gromet's Plaza and/or Gagged Utopia's story sites unless you say otherwise!