Think about bondage on a daily basis / part of your life

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Think about bondage on a daily basis / part of your life

Unread post by orion1545 »

Hello all,
Ive been into bondage , well since I was a child.. yes I didn't understand it, but kept coming back to a comic book of a dungeon scene in kinder garden. Yes I still remember, vaguely but I do.. and even as a child playing cops and robbers, guess who wanted to be the bad guy getting tied up? ME! As a pre teen i started experimenting and started to understand what it all meant.
Well as an adult its still with me more then ever. So how many of you think about bondage daily? For me I think about bondage every day.. while at work ( I do get my work done ) but in the back of my mind im planning my next self bondage session.

I am married, and happy ..but she does not help me with my bondage. She used to in the beginning, but as time went on I have felt uncomfortable asking her to put me in bondage. She tried it at first and was a bit into it but then lost it years ago.. IF your just not into it , its just not you. BUT she allows me to buy equipment and other goodies for my fetishes.

So now with the kids moved out I get at least once a week to practice self bondage.. and trust me I look forward to that day every week. I know bondage is a part of my life and always will be.

So any of you out there like me? When did you first think about bondage ( or think about ting yourself up )? Think about it all the time? Look on Ebay for new bondage goodies?
I would like to hear about others stories.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Think about bondage on a daily basis / part of your life

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i too think about it every day.i was 9-10 the first time i remember tieing and suspemding myself in a bathroom.
i dont remember much of my childhood before that but i am sure bondage was involved somewhere.
i am always looking for new ways to chain or restrain myself on a daily basis.
i have only had one wife that knew of my hobby but she tried to help and wasnt into it so i went and stayed solo.
i am stil looking for someone,even if it is just someone that i can count on for a safety person.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

This topic comes up here a lot -- here are four threads I found with a very quick search, and there are "bound" to be more. ;)

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=95885&p=853208

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=97126&p=867825

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=93116&p=826325

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=90120&p=800262

As for me, like a lot of people, I first realized that I was "different" long before puberty. It seemed like people were always getting tied up on television and in cartoons, and I thought that it looked like a lot of fun, so started experimenting on my own once I realized that others didn't seem to like it or "get it."

My (now ex-) wife was also somewhat interested in bondage at the beginning, but for no apparent reason quietly lost interest. After we divorced I had a couple of girlfriends who were NOT interested in kink at all, one who was quite interested and we experimented quite a bit but eventually broke up before we determined just HOW kinky she was, and one who turned out to be far kinkier than even I am!

Sadly, the past few years have been filled with mostly solo play and long-distance "clothing bondage" via webcam, but I'm still hoping.

AutumnLaFleur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by AutumnLaFleur »

Hi,

Great question and post. I know what I was (a submissive female) at age 16 when I first saw 9 1/2 weeks. It was everything I ever wanted! :) And now thankfully I get to live it! Hoooooray for ball gags!

Gag Kisses,
Autumn
http://www.sub-shop.com

Hartz
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hartz »

There is not a day that goes by I don't think of an attractive woman bound and gagged.

Every Woman I have ever dated ive imagined them in bondage.

RGbargy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RGbargy »

I guess I think of bondage every day. My wife has now declined from any sort of bondage activity. I haev reverted to self bondage and can orgasm spomtaniously without any physical stimulation to my cock. It is remarkably intense and satisfying but the tying and untying takes most of the time. (I can always free myself although when finished it "feels" genuine)

R G Bargy
Are you free to participate in bondage

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

I think it's kept me sane during darker periods in my life.

When I could have jumped over a bridge instead I'd tie myself to the bed and for some reason that would make the world so much more clearer.

Being unable to free yourself from something is kind of comforting when you know it's just play, because it gives you time to be away from the world, to feel alone and not feel bad about being alone.

For the longest time in my life I wasn't given the privileged of being alone. So it kind of was an escape (hehe) for me, because with no-one home and my door locked the world was shut out.

Now though unfortunately i'm struggling to find a way to fit it in my life. Too little time and too much to do, not that I don't have privacy I just have so much else going on. so right now it's kind of a side thing mostly.

Waiting for someone as crazy as me to come into my life and tie me up lol, one day.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I do have thoughts about it on a daily basis even if I don't have time for a 'session' due to outside demands. And when I finally do find time, it can be a peculiar comforting feeling almost like returning to an old friend. Whether tied, wrapped, blindfolded or gagged (or all of the above!), it tends to isolate you from the trials and tribulations of the outside world.

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiedupGent »

Do I think about bondage on a daily basis...almost every day.

When vanilla life is busy then the thoughts of bondage go into hibernation.

When life settles down and I have some "me time"...then thoughts of bondage bubble to the surface.

Like an old friend the bondage thoughts make me feel comfortable and relaxed as I re-run the memories of my bondage escapades through my mind and look back at some of my photo's.

Happy days...happy thoughts...just as bondage should always be :-)

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I think about bondage every day, it's difficult to see a pretty girl walk past without wondering what she'd look like strapped tightly to a St Andrew's cross or spread eagled on a bed etc.
My wife isn't into bondage but I get the chance to do some self bondage about once a week and I really look forward to these sessions and planning what to do even they are short (one or two hours at the most) then the memory of them lasts for the next few days.
This cycle of activity keeps bondage firmly at the forefront of my mind, I just dream of having a willing girl to share it with occasionally!
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.