ideas

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
theflyer
Unfettered Newbie

ideas

Unread post by theflyer »

Hello,

I am new to the forum but have read it a few times before.

I am looking for ideas in how i can further engage my wife in a more bondage life style, she is engaged at a low level in the fact she will accept things and use things on me and she is more likely to use things on me than be the sub.

However its always really light and she is not over adventurous with ideas.

Any new things that come to the table i often have to research and somehow plant the idea in her head, anyone has experience of this before and have any suggestions how to make her move further down this road

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: ideas

Unread post by Hertoy »

Ok so this is an older post with little interest but I thought to get my two cents worth in.

First, are you simple interested in only in having your wife "more involved in a bondage lifestyle" for your sexual pleasure ?

If that's the case, make her a present of some sexy lingerie so she can look the part
Be ready to play when SHE wants to play. If that's what you want, be careful what you ask for otherwise the "Not now" remark can kill the scene before it had a chance to start.

OTOH, if you truly wish to serve her (and impress) start cleaning the house, do the dishes, cook her supper and make her comfortable.

If you haven't any toys, buy a quality set of restraints and harness to fasten them under or to your bed and make a present of them to her. At least get some nice soft ropes in a large diameter ( easy to tie & untie).

If you want her to spank you or masturbate you while tied up FIND THE STRENGTH TO SPEAK EFFECTIVLY TO HER ABOUT IT !

As has been said in many other posts here:
Communicate, negotiate, and just talk it out. Compromise if necessary.
Take baby steps and hopefully your relationship will grow and become stronger for both of you.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: ideas

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

if you truly wish to serve her (and impress) start cleaning the house, do the dishes, cook her supper and make her comfortable
after doing all that tie yourself up helpless and let her find you.it will be up to her to decide what to do with you then.
at least she will have a full tummy and a clean house.