Bondage with Relationships Used Against You?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Bondage with Relationships Used Against You?

Unread post by napy666 »

Like many here, I am into bondage and I am in a relationship with someone and we have done bondage sessions here and there. But I've been thinking what if we were to break up, and since they know I am into bondage, they come over and use that against me and really tie me up and gag me and then kidnap me, for reals not a game play way. Do you think something like this can happen? Has it ever happened to any of you?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Bondage with Relationships Used Against You?

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i wish my ex would come ,tie me up and kidnap me.i would give anything for that.

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

This seems more like a fantasy/RP thing?
That's fine, I'm just asking the dumb question and double-checking you aren't actually hoping to be kidnapped and/or raped. :?
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

My first wife went and told the entire world that I liked to wear womans clothes.
It was very embarrassing for a while, then people just thought that she was the one that
was a little crazy.
Rae

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

Chances of what the OP said happening are slim.
If you allowed it to happen ( which you would have to allow it really ) then I suppose it'd be your own fault for allowing your EX ( remember they are not your partner anymore ) to get you into a position to have that happen.

As mentioned. More likely that they are going to tell all and sundry what you got up to if she's the hurting kind.

My wife has already told her sister I am into Rubber and Latex.
So God only knows who knows beyond that!

For the record. My wife doesn't like anything Rubber, Latex, Bondage or 'alternative' in anyway shape or form.

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Oh. Okay then.