Sex and Bondage

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Sex and Bondage

Unread post by napy666 »

Hahahaha.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Unread post by One Pivot »

You're at a sexual development point where most of us were somewhere between 15 and 20 years old.

You'll have to find someone waiting for marriage too. That tends to be someone deeply religious and specifcally not kinky. You'll likely have to go in totally blind and roll the dice and hope for the best. If they're morally opposed to sex before marriage, bondage and kink afterwards is probably out too.
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I will have to disagree with you pretty strongly in this case.
There have been several ladies I have played with in many ways including bondage and kink and even other sexual games without / before intercourse. I remember one lady who was a great bondage partner. We switched roles easily and she and I had some of the best bondage and teasing I have ever experienced but we never actually ever had sex. I think she was definitely heading in the direction of wanting sex but I stopped seeing her for other reasons before that. I often wonder where things would have gone if I had kept seeing her for another month or two.

Everyone has a different limit as to what they are willing to do and when. In the situation I described above, I was the limiting factor.

- Stahlketten.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Not having sex at all during bondage is extremely common, or the standard for many people.

It's not because they're virgins though. It's more of a compartmentalized thing where sex isn't bondage and vise versa.

Looking for people into bondage and kink who have not explored their own sexuality in a vanilla sense seems wildly uncommon.
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Seems to me that it can't possibly be wildly uncommon because
most of us here probably fit into that category at one time.

How old were you when you realized that you were interested in bondage and "kink"?
Was it before or after you first had intercourse?
Many of us have discussed how we didn't quite understand the attraction of being tied up or even what to call it when we played games as children and yet the interest was there. I know I played quite a few bondage games before I ever had sex.

This IS quite a strange and unnatural drive but it is there for a lot of people.

- Stahlketten.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

I think I was 17 or 18 when I realized I liked things on the kinky side. I had lost my virginity 3 or 4 years prior though. I was in my early 20s before intentionally trying bondage. It wasn't until i was about 30 that it became a part of who I am, and what I'm into.

I think most people have their kink! I fully support exploring any aspect of human sexuality. I think it's extremely healthy. It seems most people in the community are fairly open, sexually.

I'm just saying, closing in on 30's, people into bondage have likely done some exploring sexually. Lots of people dig in later in life as a way to spice it up, and that's all good too.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I was just the opposite.
I had fantasies involving bondage and "torture" probably well before age 10 though I did not quite understand the attraction at the time. Bondage games came a little later and got pretty serious by the beginning of college all before ever having a real sexual experience. Actually it really depends on how "sexual experience" is defined because oral sex happened a lot during some of those bondage games. The only thing missing was intercourse and that was by mutual decision.

So now we have one of each or perhaps it should be two to one because we already know where Napy stands on this. I wonder how others started but I am still betting my experiences are more common especially as people tend to talk about tie up games, cowboys and Indians, cops and robbers games all involving some kind of bondage during childhood.

- Stahketten.

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Yeah, I am still having guys NOT understand, how can I be into bondage and not have sexual intercourse.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i love not having sex during bondage.
i enjoy the bondage so much i try to wear a chastity device when i do it.i do love ot be teased,taunted, spanked,nipples tortued,etc while i am helpless.
one of these days i would like to get a piercer involved in a session and have my nipples pierced while in bondage,and have no say so .

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Oh I see, well thats good, that stuff works for you. I have my own things I am into, and again won't be having sexual intercourse until I am married period. It is how I want to do things and that's how it will remain until I am married. I just hope I find someone who feels the same way, but I have a feeling that won't ever happen.