Not feeling it anymore

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Not feeling it anymore

Unread post by lemur »

Not sure if this is the right place.

I'm not tired of bondage but it takes too long. I could spend 5 hours tied up or 5 hours working on drawing or comic, or hanging out with friends. I could even be at a munch or rope bite, i just don't feel like the sex part interests me anymore. odd right?

Anyone ever feel this way?

I want to try more productive ways (if that makes sense) of being involved with this community but i feel like i don't want to be "tied up" for it. Or I do but I just don't want to take up so much time.

What does this mean?

Give me your thoughts oh kinky ones.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Not feeling it anymore

Unread post by Franzia »

It may just be a phase you're going through. Some others, including myself, don't always have a constant and steady, intense interest in sb or kink- one reason being interference from vanilla aspects of life.

The feeling that you must practice a sb session for a minimum of 5 hours isn't helping matters. Do whatever works. Unless it's for a key release, there's no reason to time sessions- there is no contest for who squirms in sb the longest (altho' that might be an interesting idea for a contest!)

As for being involved with the community or this forum without being "tied-up" for it, there's no forum rule that states you must be gagged, dressed and trussed to a chair as you compose a post. Whether you are in a low point of your interest cycle or not, ideas are always appreciated. ;)

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I totally get it. I've gone in circles since puberty how much I'm into kink. I always end up coming back to it, but I think it's totally normal to take breaks from it every so often.
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Does it take too long to get into the bondage or do you feel like you should be doing other things instead of being idle and unproductive in bondage?
If it takes too long to get into bondage, I suggest handcuffs, leg shackles, chain and padlocks. Those are really fast.
If it is the idle feeling, perhaps you can work on your comics or drawings while actually in bondage? I don't expect that chains on your feet will interfere with other solitary activities.

- Stahlketten

davercuffs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by davercuffs »

I agree with Stahlketten : metal restraints are very quick to put on and take off, and if you choose just relative and not complete restraint, you can do plenty of other stuff while in bondage.