gift for Mistress?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
flover
Unfettered Newbie

gift for Mistress?

Unread post by flover »

Hi im new to this life and I wish to be a good slave. I can weld and build things like cages chars and whatnot. Would it be accsetibel to bold a gift for Mistress even tho we have not met in real world yet. We will meet in a week or so and I have a idea for a cag. Will not be ready but should I ask furest or jest make it and give it as a supers whin it is dun.
I know I will see her tast whin I see Mistresses dungeon and thin I will know what to make out of rebar or round steel. Rebar would be fastes and ezer and fit my design beter. I can see all kinds of things made out of rebar and it's cheap. Cages, charges, collars, shakels, any thang.

Pleas help

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: gift for Mistress?

Unread post by atryingpet »

I think that your enthusiasm is amazing! However if you haven't met her yet I would suggest either waiting until you've talked with her for longer, or if it comes up you can ask. I think that for a first meeting just buying her a meal might suffice better than a homemade cage xD

Just my two cents.
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: gift for Mistress?

Unread post by Hertoy »

As a lifestyle sub I would suggest a small token of appreciation for your first meeting. If the Domme who interests you has a website or Facebook page you should see if she has a "wish list" and purchase something from the list for her.

Larger and/or more expensive gifts should wait until you both can deceide on something mutually benifical to all.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !