sex life

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

sex life

Unread post by kinkstuff »

Boring subject line I know, but it seems like I'm much more into bondage than what my hub is.
I should be thankful that he allows me to at least put him in some things but what I would really like to do is just a fantacy. I certainly wouldnt want to do it to him in real life, I dont want to make him uncomfortable or hurt him or control him, as I just like watching someone else bind others up. I get my rocks off on watching those kinds of videos being strapped into tight leather stuff, and muzzles and hoods etc, but when it comes down to doing it to my hub its only been as far as putting him in a straitjacket, collar and only just lucky enough, a small butt plug, that is all (haha!). I frigging love it it excites me, vanilla sex is boring. Ok, but boring.

Just thought I'd share!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: sex life

Unread post by atryingpet »

Hi and welcome!

I think it's pretty common for one person to be into it a little more than the other. I know I am far more kinky than my partner. But it's all about communication, and working up to things slowly. All of that aside, everything you said sounds amazing. It sounds like your hubby doesn't know how lucky he is :P
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Well, consider Yourself lucky!
I'm happily married, vanilla wife, I also have four decades of vanilla-ness, and only recently started to explore my kinky side.
At this moment I enjoy sex with my wife, I'm not bored at all, but I know that there is a whole new Universe out-there!
You're on the way to Perfection and Communication is the key. I'm not even holding my wife in arms too tight, 'cause it hurts her...
Let's say Your hubby does not want some kink as much as You (ex: nipple clamps): just get him on the edge, and he'll accept even an anal plug. Believe me, I'm a guy, and there are moments when even an OCD control-freak would yield control.

Keep it On (and Up...)
Have Fun,
f4

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkstuff »

Ok so far so good I've asked him what he thinks about a video I showed him, he thought it was a great idea too!

I would love the whole setup besides the ball crusher. The video clip is 2 gay guys (I love watching them more because they seem more extreme than a mistress doing it and i like watching them). So aftrr showing my hubby coz i had the video on pause he seemed to accept it but we have no room in our house in our garage to have the set up AND we have a 12 year old boy in the house too so sadly it wont work!! I think my hub would look like that boy in that clip, i can picture him suspended exactly like that, but I dont know where to get it from either! same body type, I think he has a beautiful body AND I think my husband will accept wearing a muzzle too. He'd look so damn hot!! Huge turn on!!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LcW1c-G872-

I fucking LOVE IT!!

I saw the suspension harness on MR-S Leather but they're just so expensive!
Last edited by kinkstuff on 06 Dec 2015, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.