doing stuff unrelated to bondage while in bondage.

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
davercuffs
Unfettered Newbie

doing stuff unrelated to bondage while in bondage.

Unread post by davercuffs »

Hi
Have anyone else has a taste to do stuff usually done out of bondage, but in handcuffs or other bonds?
In fact, I sometimes feel I don't belong to the bondage community, because I mostly like very soft bondage, which allows me to do other stuff at the same time, like listening to music (especially classical music), or watch videos, or reading stuff on the computer.
I feel it's great to do this in cuffs, because it makes being cuffed become pretty much an everyday (or at least almost everyday) routine, making being handcuffed become as ordinary as others would feel wearing a necklace.
besides, because it makes your mind being busy, it allows to make you be in cuffs without being tired of it for hours and hours : at the end, you almost forget your hands are cuffed.
I guess that for most of you, it's not real bondage, but I wonder if some people here have had some similar fun.

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Re: doing stuff unrelated to bondage while in bondage.

Unread post by lemur »

I do this with strap on tails. I'll get a chastity timer like emlalock or carlilock, lock it on with a combo lock and be stuck with a tail for several hours. I can't really go out like that, but for some reason it makes it more fun <3

lately i've been trying to cut down on the time i spend doing stuff like that because it can get so addicting! And then you forget how normal life feels like and you feel weird in public. There's a balance you need to have...

But i totally understand. :)

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I sometimes use my computer while locked into my crotch harness and wrist cuffs on, it gives everything a little edge and at any moment I can clip the cuffs to a ring on the front of my harness to further restrict movement for a while before getting back to work. Resisting taking it further can be a challenge but it adds to the concentration on the task in hand.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by orion1545 »

When I'm alone and I have to edit photos ..I will slip on a pair of heels and put ankle cuffs on. Just feels good. Then if I have to walk to the kitchen.. I have to hobble somewhat. I will sometimes go as far as a chastity device so I can't get hard.

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

- Tried some ropework under my clothes while working at home (alone).
Felt good. Too good. I know already I'll do it again!
- Got out jogging with nipple clamps. Big pain, couple of days after could not use them again.
But the feeling that You cannot get them off until back home... and the _need_ to silence the pain... I would not recommend for the faint of hearth!
- Will try (but I have to find the moment, as I always have some work to do) to "relax" some weekend with hands ad feet tied as to only be able to slowly move around... I might hate it, but need to try it!

Have fun, be safe, and tell others...
f4

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

While on the computer, I often cuff myself with leg irons.
They have a 12" chain, restricting your movements, but still
allowing you to work the computer. Lots of safe fun.
Sometimes I add a large mouth gag.
Rae

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkstuff »

- Got out jogging with nipple clamps. Big pain, couple of days after could not use them again.
But the feeling that You cannot get them off until back home... and the _need_ to silence the pain...
Hahaha, this made me laugh.... I love it!! At least you tried it, what a great idea, that's awesome! ;-)