sleeping

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: sleeping

Unread post by kinkstuff »

I managed to put the muzzle on him today (it arrived in the post yesterday). I told him to just try it on, so when he did, he had a hard on instantly. He likes it :-D I tied him to the bed with the under-the-bed restraints. I couldnt help but tease him some more, I twisted his nipples and dug my fingers in and played with his nipples hard. Then I slapped the inside of his thighs quite suddenly on each leg, dug my finger in his belly button (he hates that), tickled him, before fucking him. I told him not to come unless I say so. I finished him off by milking him, and while still tied to the bed, I cleaned him up with some baby wipes :-) I love it A LOT!!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Again that sounds amazing! Dare I ask what muzzle you went with? I'd love one, and It's always good to have something with good reviews :D
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

I managed to score one from ebay (pakistan seller)- it looks exactly the same as mrS leather, so im sure they are remakes of them. Really great quality, great leather smell, no different for somewhat cheaper. A while ago I bought a heavy duty leather straightjacket.... Im sure it was the same person I got the muzzle from (a pakistan seller then too). The straitjacket looks exactly like the ones from great quality online stores. Custom made. Very pleased :-)
cropped3.jpg
Notice the baby wipes?! Very cute!

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Smexy picture, and thanks for the link :D
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you :-) and you're very welcome :-D

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

When I'm in a sub mindset, I like the other person to be in control. Calling the shots. Demanding. Tough. Strong. So maybe if the OPs husband is sub and there is some concern about how long he would stay in it, that she should be demanding and force him longer than he wants. Not so much longer but longer than he himself could put up with without her insistence if that makes any sense.

tuglovernic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tuglovernic »

I love being forced to sleep in bondage. It happens a lot when I get tied up by this one girl. She forces me to sleep tied up at her feet.