i want to be someones 24/7 pet

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
lemur
Unfettered Newbie

i want to be someones 24/7 pet

Unread post by lemur »

I want to know, are there scenarios where i can be a 24/7 pet? It's something that's been swimming around in my head for a few years.

I'd really love to know how i go about being one...

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: i want to be someones 24/7 pet

Unread post by atryingpet »

I fantasize about this as well, but can you be a little but more specific? There are so many possibilities I can't fathom where to start. What kind of things do you like? Are you a human pet, or more of an animal persona? If so which one? Give us a little bit more to go on and I'm sure we can give you some ideas. :)
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I do this as well. I'm a furry, so I'd like to be dressed in latex, like a good little kitty. Are you a human pet like atryingpet was saying, or more like me?

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

atryingpet wrote:I fantasize about this as well, but can you be a little but more specific? There are so many possibilities I can't fathom where to start. What kind of things do you like? Are you a human pet, or more of an animal persona? If so which one? Give us a little bit more to go on and I'm sure we can give you some ideas. :)
totally forgot about this for a while haha.

more or less being a doms pet 24/7, someone that i obviously trust, but just 24/7. someone mentioned you're a human pet, i'd love that. (being locked in a cage, treated like a dog/cat, made to wear a tail (i'm not a fan of plugs though)

Hmm, not sure exactly how to explain it, but i'd be in heaven. especially if it were a contract like thing!

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

KinkyTrash wrote:I do this as well. I'm a furry, so I'd like to be dressed in latex, like a good little kitty. Are you a human pet like atryingpet was saying, or more like me?
I am a furry yes, but i'd also love the human pet thing <3

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

LEMUR:
Where in the world are you located?? You just might find some one to play with if we knew where you are.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

lemur wrote:
KinkyTrash wrote:I do this as well. I'm a furry, so I'd like to be dressed in latex, like a good little kitty. Are you a human pet like atryingpet was saying, or more like me?
I assumed based on your username. :lol: So do you have any sort of animal persona/fursona? I mostly just use mine for kinky drawings, and let my imagination take over when I'm all tied up.

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

RAE123 wrote:LEMUR:
Where in the world are you located?? You just might find some one to play with if we knew where you are.
Rae
Pittsburgh PA <3

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

KinkyTrash wrote:
lemur wrote:
I assumed based on your username. :lol: So do you have any sort of animal persona/fursona? I mostly just use mine for kinky drawings, and let my imagination take over when I'm all tied up.
im a lemur haha

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

All of these ideas seem exciting. I too, get a little carried away at the idea of a contract! While I am definitely more of a "human pet" - or even human puppy; the idea of trying the furry end seems exciting. Maybe because it would put me out of my comfort zone?

Either way, I would not complain to keep chatting about it. hehe xD
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

atryingpet wrote:All of these ideas seem exciting. I too, get a little carried away at the idea of a contract! While I am definitely more of a "human pet" - or even human puppy; the idea of trying the furry end seems exciting. Maybe because it would put me out of my comfort zone?

Either way, I would not complain to keep chatting about it. hehe xD
Indeed. Carried away for sure, but it'd be really fun! at least for a set amount of time.

I more enjoy the pet play aspect of the "sexual" side of furry...I'm more in it for the art.

Which makes me sort of more like you haha. (except i also like tf)

Chatting is good <3