Brick and mortar BDSM shops -- UK

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
arlawebb
Unfettered Newbie

Brick and mortar BDSM shops -- UK

Unread post by arlawebb »

Hi.

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place as I'm unsure how these forums work.

Could someone tell me if there are BDSM shops in the UK where the customer can visit and buy items on the premises.

I'm looking in particular for metal items and the main one would be a kneeling stockade.

No matter how I word it in searches, all I find is online shops and no drop in shops.

Can someone please help me with this.

Regards, Arla

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Brick and mortar BDSM shops -- UK

Unread post by Jimdini »

Fetters have a real shop in warwick details on their site.Regulation have ashop in London, again derails on their site. Most "sex" shops carry Bondage gearof varying quality.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

arlawebb
Unfettered Newbie

Re: BDSM drop in shops -- UK

Thanks Jimdini.

I'll try to get there sometime.

Glad someone can tell me where. Thanks again.

Arla.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Honour still have their store in Waterloo and a shop at their distribution centre in Watford. Their range isn't as 'serious' as Fetters or Regulation though. There used to be another, I think a rival splinter of Regulation about half a mile east (or was it the other way round) but I can't for the life of me remember the name and looks to be gone now.

http://www.honour.co.uk/catalog/honour-shops.php

arlawebb
Unfettered Newbie

HI Sergio,

Thanks for your help. It's good to know there are places I can see the merchandise first hand.

Regards, Arla

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tied85 »

SergioUK wrote:Honour still have their store in Waterloo and a shop at their distribution centre in Watford. Their range isn't as 'serious' as Fetters or Regulation though. There used to be another, I think a rival splinter of Regulation about half a mile east (or was it the other way round) but I can't for the life of me remember the name and looks to be gone now.

http://www.honour.co.uk/catalog/honour-shops.php
I visited here a little while back, their range of latex clothing is excellent and there are some restraints upstairs but it definitely feels like more of a fetish clothing shop than anything else.

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

There are also the fetish fairs LAM in London and BBB in Birmingham. Though I've not seen much by way of bondage furniture. Mostly clothing but certainly some stalls with restraints.