Need your help bondage session

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Need your help bondage session

Unread post by mandyb »

All being well im hoping to have a session with my partner where i will be chairtied using plastic wrap and a selection of leather belts and rope.This is what I have requested so far but I really need your thoughts and ideas on how to really make it special please.

I am forced to dress in boots pantyhose leather gloves leather coat and rubber or leather hood.

I will then be bound to a chair using rope leather belts and black PVC pallet wrap to the degree that I will be completely unable to free myself and feel totally under her control. I would like her to dress as sexily as she feels whether that is just a pair of boots and a skirt or full on dominatrix the visual tease is more important.

Now this bit might seem weird as if it wasnt already :) but I want her to ignore me and treat me as if I was not there but maybe brush against me if she just happened to come upstairs for some reason. If she felt the need to do something to me then she should do it but do it without talking and without warning. I would love to try a little breath control play where without warning she will gag me with a leather gloved hand or even kinkier a clear plastic bag. I would love it again weirdly if she went out even if just to walk the dogs. Talking to other guys by text or online would really turn me on and frustrate me although I dont how that is done when she is ignoring me. Maybe she could act this out how would I know :) .

Over to you :)
Skype me: mandy.boot

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Need your help bondage session

Unread post by Franzia »

Just don't interrupt her with all those "MMmmph"s while she's watching the TV or it may call for a few moments of the plastic bag to quiet you down.

Of course it might not be wise for her to really leave you alone while she walks the dogs, but then you wouldn't know what she's really doing anyway- as far as you know she went out shopping for a few hours! ;)