Slight problem slightly urgent

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Slight problem slightly urgent

Unread post by lemur »

I got into some kinky fun last night and decided to put a 4digit combo lock on my wrist connected to a safety chain.

I have gotten myself stuck. The fantasy doesnt hold up to reality ill tell you that much.

What i need advice on is what are some kink friendly ways of getting out of this? Ive got a metalsmithing saw and have cut through part of one link. Still stuck.

I want to go to a vfd perhaps but none are open, im desperate and dont want to call 911...

Help. Please?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Slight problem slightly urgent

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

if you can reach your computer,just look up how to pick that lock.

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

i will post photos perhaps, but i sawed through the link in the chain. my god that hurt. Ended up taking 7 hours to saw through, seriously considered calling 911 but at least now i don't have to be embarrassed. lol

couldn't pick the lock though, tried. :/

edit:// also, ended up throwing away that chain, that scared the crap out of me and i never want to go through it again. next time if there is one i will try it with someone else, or actual bondage gear and not stuff you use to haul freight O_o.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

you threw away perfectly good chain?what a waste.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Next time use a thinner chain! :mrgreen:

Ok, kidding aside, what went wrong- you forgot the combination or couldn't see it?

How do you now feel about the saying "It's not bondage until you want out"?

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemur »

Franzia wrote:Next time use a thinner chain! :mrgreen:

Ok, kidding aside, what went wrong- you forgot the combination or couldn't see it?

How do you now feel about the saying "It's not bondage until you want out"?
wanted to do a session where i had to go through all 10000 potential combos to get out, panicked and started to try crack it the "quick" way (feeling the lock) which didn't work, so i hammered it after detatching my bedpost, breaking the lock entirely. admittedly all this is just a series of increasingly dumber mistakes.

So a metal-smithing saw, bruised wrist and 7 hours later i was free.

As far as that saying goes, i agree ;), though this time i simply couldn't O_o which really turned me on until i realized what i'd have to do to get out. which ruined the experience for me :/

also @tiemeupalso - as far as im concerned it's like throwing out booze when you've realized you have a problem O_o. I think the term is sub frenzy? i think i got addicted to the helplessness, so it's all i'd think about, so having it out of my house atm is ensuring i won't get stuck again doing something incredibly stupid like that. it was a wakeup call, and i'd rather not repeat it :/

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Wouldn't it have been easier to saw the LOCK! 4 digit combination locks take no time at all to saw through ;)
- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Should have sawed through the lock hasp because it was useless for anything else anyway.
If you already sawed through one link of a chain, a couple screwdrivers will generally bend the link enough to open things up.... As long as it isn't hardened chain.

- Stahlketten.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

Combination locks can fail unexpectedly. :o At least that's been my experience. :|
Next time stick with a quality keyed lock and tie the key to a anchor point to prevent it from falling out of your reach.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkstuff »

This is actually quite humourous well it is now that you managed to get urself out. But is your wrist still cuffed? I wouldnt mind trying ringing 911 for minor bondage issues like yours is. A bit of a problem with heavy bondage now that would be embarrassing hehehe. Nice work i say, superb idea but next time call 911 ;-) they might like it!

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

lemur wrote:I got into some kinky fun last night and decided to put a 4digit combo lock on my wrist connected to a safety chain.

I have gotten myself stuck. The fantasy doesnt hold up to reality ill tell you that much.

What i need advice on is what are some kink friendly ways of getting out of this? Ive got a metalsmithing saw and have cut through part of one link. Still stuck.

I want to go to a vfd perhaps but none are open, im desperate and dont want to call 911...

Help. Please?
Sorry to hear it was traumatic. I have this fantasy of getting in that head space though. I guess that is the sub side of me. Mind you the Dom side of me would really enjoy organsing the scene for someone. An experience where the panic sets in. The emotions are running high but after it's all over you look back and savour the moment.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I once had a problem with one cuff on a set of Smith & Wesson handcuffs.
In defense of S&W, this set was a welded together set made up of damaged cuffs.
The two sides had small differences indicated a mismatched set.
They had worked the couple times I tried a key in the lock, but this time one side did not unlock with the key.

I went to the garage and got a hacksaw. It took a few seconds to clamp the bow of the cuff into a bench vise with my wrist still locked in.
It took just under a minute to saw through the bow of the cuff and move the bow enough to get my wrist out.
The net effect was no bruises or any other marks on me and a broken pair of handcuffs in a vise.
The metal for most modern handcuffs is quite soft.
The antique sets are much much harder and the modern Darbies are also much tougher metal.

I ground off the remaining pieces from the functioning cuff so now I have a silly looking locking bracelet.

- Stahlketten.