A New Mod in Town

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

A New Mod in Town

Unread post by MsBehavin »

I'd like to welcome atryingpet to the BoundForum team of moderators. I know myself and Stephanie_cd will appreciate the extra pair of hands in keeping the forum running spam free and all tickety-boo.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: A New Mod in Town

Unread post by RAE123 »

Welcome to the club of Mod's
Rae

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

Welcome along. The mods obviously do a good job because these forums seem to run really well. I've only been here a week and it's has a very light and easy going feeling.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

I noticed that atryingpet was listed in bold green text now and thought that this was a recent change.

Congrats and I think you've joined a good tight team of mods!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I apologize about the wait! Life as been a little crazy, and I just logged on tonight for the first time in a few days.

While I have been a big fan of forums for years (of lots of different topics) this is the first time I've been a moderator, so don't punish me too badly right away :lol:

Anyways, thank you again!
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Wow! You made it to be a mod? Seems like just yesterday you joined us! I'm a little jealous of how important you are now! But I can see why they picked you! I was surprised when you joined about how much more active you were than anyone else who joined, and didn't vanish like them. And I was just gone for a month, and I already have a few other things I have to moderate. Congrats!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

KinkyTrash wrote:Wow! You made it to be a mod? Seems like just yesterday you joined us! I'm a little jealous of how important you are now! But I can see why they picked you! I was surprised when you joined about how much more active you were than anyone else who joined, and didn't vanish like them. And I was just gone for a month, and I already have a few other things I have to moderate. Congrats!
Thanks *blush*
I like this place. The people that are on on at least a fairly regular basis seem to know a lot, and are kinky without being too weird :P haha

Well while my name may be in green this is just me trying to give back. So think of me as a kinky volunteer or something xD
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Hehe, me too! If I had the chance, I'd have taken it a long time ago.