Difficult decissions.

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Difficult decissions.

Unread post by restricted »

What would you do?

Our next door neighbour has had to leave her house because she can't afford the rent. She is a divorcee. Her family has had to split up. Her eldest daughter is away at university. Her middle daughter has had to stay with her mother. Her youngest, her son goes to a school nearby. But she has ben offered a hostel about 20 miles away.

My wife is bedridden and we sleep in the downstairs lounge. Friends have suggested I let out our neighbour have two bedrooms. There are two beds, one double where her daughter can stay when she comes from university.

I know it's horrible and I am not looking forward to it, but when my wife passes away, I don't intend standing still. She has told me to see the world. But in the mean time, I will put locks on the bedroom doors and she can have the ones for her rooms. But as she and everyone else knows, my wife is everything to me and I want her to go on for as long as can be.

I'm thinking that when I come back off my travels she could lock my bedroom door with me inside strapped to the bed, maybe in an adult baby dress etc. At weekends I could become her maid in the uniform of the day. Her son and daughters can stay with their father at weekends. I knows it's blackmail but it's harmless as I will not force anything on her.

I have figured out how to stop her son seeing us in the downstairs lounge. This will be until she gets back on her feet.

Once my wife passes away I can travel the world and stay in hotels when I'm home.

What do you think? What would yo do? Would you ask her to stay? My wife loves her as well as I do. She is a carer and can help with my looking after my wife plus cooking and a bit of tidying up.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Difficult decissions.

Unread post by Petrajane »

She knows your situation and your preferences I assume?

Do you trust her? If you do, make the offer. She can say one of two things, yes or no. If you get on well with each other, and your wife is willing then make the offer.

Blessings on you and your households.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Just to make the whole thing Legal, Charge her a small amount of rent.
That way if anyone should investigate the matter, You are renting the up-stair's
room to the lady and her daughter.
Good Luck
Rae

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

>What do you think?

I'm thinking quite a few things but I don't believe you'll like them.

You are nursing a dying wife. This alone puts a whole stack of practical pressures and emotional stresses upon you, that situation can only worsen as your wife grows nearer to death and may become very traumatic indeed.

Your neighbour has just had her life blown apart, she is unable to support and provide for her children - the first duty of a parent. We can only imagine what her current emotional state is but it's a fair guess she'll be close to rock bottom.

And in the middle of this massive upheaval of six people's lives you are concentrating upon kinky sex. I think you need to reassess what is *really* important to *all* concerned at this time in your lives.

There is also the issue of bringing another woman into the house whilst your wife is dying; how will that affect the dynamic between you and your wife? Will it place stress upon your wife? Will she think you have already brought in her replacement? Will you be tempted to approach this woman sexually? The potential for problems seems endless.

>I knows it's blackmail but it's harmless as I will not force anything on her.

I ask you to reflect upon your above statement.

You consider what you are proposing to be blackmail, ie. the demanding of something they are not prepared to give from a person under the threat of doing something bad to them! Blackmail, irrespective of how mild you consider it, is *no* basis for any kind of relationship. And it's morally wrong.

It may be that your thoughts in this area are really displacement activity in order to reduce your concern and stress regarding your wife's imminent death and that is perfectly understandable but this is not the time, for any of you, to introduce such additional complication into an already difficult situation. The time for such things is after your wife has died and you have done your grieving.

As a husband you now have a last duty to your wife, to see her through her final days and provide love and care while she dies. Complete that duty with dignity for you both.

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

Your neighbor has failed to provide for herself and her children, unless she is directly related to you there is no obligation to assist her.

"Friends" who tell you what to do with your time, property and money are not friends. If they are adamant about assisting your neighbor, perhaps they should instead of you.

It sounds like you have enough responsibility at this time.

"I knows it's blackmail but it's harmless as I will not force anything on her."
I too suggest you reconsider the above words.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Everyone has made some valid points, I feel for you but in all honesty, I'm glad this is not my decision. :oops: