These clamps

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

These clamps

Unread postby alg » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:11 am

Anybody know what these clamps are called? And where to buy. I always find I need stronger clamps and these look great. Also alternative clamps suggestions are welcome! ... omoid=1292
22 year old male, Northamptonshire, looking for females...
Unfettered Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:50 am
Location: Northamptonshire UK

Re: These clamps

Unread postby tiemeupalso » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:56 pm

i dont know what they are called but they are for holding up suspended can get them at home depot or lows.
Hopelessly Suspended
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: These clamps

Unread postby Hertoy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:53 pm

I don't know what they are called but a dominatrix I was seeing years ago had a set and they are sweet !

Speaking of sweet, that video clip has me all excited. :idea: Now I have to beg my Mrs for a sesssion tonight. :twisted:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !
Chair Bound
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:11 pm
Location: Keeling in front of Her

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below