Tracey Hilton

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Jheigter17
Unfettered Newbie

Tracey Hilton

Unread post by Jheigter17 »

I don't know if this is the place to post this sort of thing but I am very interested in a model who worked with insex (very early on) and houseofslavery.com. Tracey Hilton is the name and I am having a hard time finding much of her stuff. I have the insex vids and some vids she did with HOS but I see random images on the net occasionally and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to find any old HOS stuff?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Tracey Hilton

Unread post by Petrajane »

From the rules topic.
Members should under no circumstances post copyrighted materials without permission at any time. This includes, but not limited to, images, text, videos or audio. Members will also refrain from encouraging this type illigeal activity in any public area. This includes posts requesting the exchange or forwarding of material protected under copyright in any manner. Members will not use this forum or any of its resources in an effort to obtain copyrighted material in a way that is not expressly authorized by the copyright holder.
;)

Jheigter17
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jheigter17 »

Oops...my bad. I didn't read through that as well as I should have.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i dont see how this breaks the rules.all he is asking is for somewhere to find pics and vids of a certain model.he never said anything about copying them and using them to make a profit.
so it doesnt break any copyright laws.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hmm.. if I read it right, Jheigter17 is interested in a particular model and is asking, "..if anyone knows how to find any old HOS stuff?" Maybe I'm missing something, but he is not requesting pics or vids, but rather information or links. I agree with tiemeupalso- I can't see how that violates copyright laws. :?:

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Assuming even the info or links to a site which does host copyright violations are forbidden, what if the link is to a lawful site?

(Dang edit function disappearing minutes after my previous post ..grrrr) :whip:

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Originally, the post did, hence the polite reminder re copyright issues. ;)