Travel bag

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Sirtotwo
Unfettered Newbie

Travel bag

Unread post by Sirtotwo »

Just curious what others are using for a travel bag to transport their B&D items? Looking for something low key that'll also keep things organized.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Travel bag

Unread post by Stahlketten »

My toys are mostly made of steel, so they tend to be heavy.
I have a lot of different sets to use depending on the atmosphere of the game.
Only recently have I been using a different bag for each set of toys. Some of the bags are very much like the reusable woven plastic grocery shopping bags. They look pretty plain and don't draw much attention just sitting there, but without padding, things rattle around and sound a bit naughty if moved. Those bags also are not the strongest and when carried, they look like what they are which is a bag of chains.
One other set is in a luggage style duffel bag. The bag is about the same construction as the typical rolling soft suitcase. It is not as flexible, so things don't rattle around as much.
Yet another set is in a nylon purse / backpack / document bag that has lots of pockets. It lets things be organized instead of just all piled into one compartment. I bought it from a thrift store so I do not know what its original purpose was. It has attachments for a long shoulder strap, so perhaps it really was an odd purse.