What Are You Wearing Question?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
this_girl
Chair Bound

Re: What Are You Wearing Question?

Unread post by this_girl »

Charlotte wrote:
Why are you on this forum if you think submission is it dumb? Any form of bondage involves loss of control by one person. The first definition of Bondage on Google is about being a slave.
I agree with Charlotte. I love it when I am told what to wear, what bondage to endure or what punishment to inflict upon myself. Especially if the person in control also has control of my chastity belt (that way, even a remote controller has more confidence in my obedience).

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Uh I see. Well I am not a fan of being controlled and what not, not my thing.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

napy666 wrote:Uh I see. Well I am not a fan of being controlled and what not, not my thing.
I thought you were the one that wanted to role play damsel in distress scenarios?
How is a "damsel in distress" not "controlled"?

If this kind of game does not appeal to you then what do you find interesting about this place and why do you keep visiting here? There must be some reason.

this_girl
Chair Bound

This string was started by napy666, who is offended by the !What are you wearing" question.

To return to the theme, I would not be offended. I realise that there may be a subtext to the question but it is up to me whether I answer or not. I don't see any point in not answering so, normally, I shall answer honestly.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

this_girl wrote:This string was started by napy666, who is offended by the !What are you wearing" question.

To return to the theme, .
They derailed their own thread

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Stahlketten wrote:
napy666 wrote:Uh I see. Well I am not a fan of being controlled and what not, not my thing.
I thought you were the one that wanted to role play damsel in distress scenarios?
How is a "damsel in distress" not "controlled"?

If this kind of game does not appeal to you then what do you find interesting about this place and why do you keep visiting here? There must be some reason.
Just the way the other person said being controlled in a real DOM/SUB relationship that is not my thing. Damsel in distress is my thing.

this_girl
Chair Bound

napy666 wrote:
Just the way the other person said being controlled in a real DOM/SUB relationship that is not my thing. Damsel in distress is my thing.
"Damsel in distress" is fine. However, whether it is real or just a fantasy, it does imply a degree of submission. There a many levels between being submissive and being in a real Dom/sub relationship. I am happy for you if you have found the level that you are comfortable with but you can always progress ...

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Ah I see, well I will keep that in mind, and see what happens pretty much haha.