Does anyone know how to fix ballgags?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
boundsam
Unfettered Newbie

Does anyone know how to fix ballgags?

Unread post by boundsam »

I bought a ball gag from the sub shop awhile back and the seam on the ball is starting to separate. Does anyone know what sort of glue I can use to fix this? I am sure there are lots of glues that will do the job but I want something that is non toxic so no one gets sick using it. Please help. I looked for answers on the net but did not find any.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Does anyone know how to fix ballgags?

Unread post by Petrajane »

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, personally, if a ball gag starts to fall apart I'd get rid and buy a new one if only for safety's sake. If your gag is breaking up, and you swallow it, by the time you get yourself free enough to get it out of your mouth, you're probably dead!

If it's less than a year old and you still have the receipt (as if!) try the subshop and ask if they would replace it, otherwise, bite the bullet and buy a fresh one.

boundsam
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundsam »

Thank you for the kind welcome. I appreciate it.
It is impossible to swallow because it is huge. I ordered another one exactly the same because I liked it so much but when I received the second one it was much smaller in diameter which was disappointing because it was advertised as the exact same thing as the first one. It is probably more than a year old. I had one I bought at a shop in C.T. which lasted about 20 years. It was a leather harness/ ball gag. I still have the harness but unfortunately they do not even make ball gags as good as they used to.

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

Did you try replacing the ball? I bought a couple from here and actually like the silicone ball compare to the old rubber ones.

http://www.pleasureparadox.com/SR/SR-BG0001.htm

Good Luck