anyone else like this?

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
ohiosmummy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: anyone else like this?

Unread post by ohiosmummy »

ok this is really akward but i didnt know if it would fit into any of the other catagories. I love stuck, as in rat trap glue stuck, my biggest fetish is being wrapped but i love this too. one fantasy is to get stuck in it, and have my g/f come over and push me on my back in it, then we do it and she watches me struggle to get free of it, i know it would hurt like hell on the hair and she would have a hell of a time getting to me if i am laying in a pool of it (1" thick and 3'x7') without getting stuck herself, but i still like the feeling of struggling to pull my feet and hands free. anyone else like this or am i a lonely person in this catagory lol

on_my_knees
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by on_my_knees »

Can relate to wanting to fel completely at anothers mercy.... not even a fan of waxing though so the glue would not do it for me on_my_knees2010-01-11 18:30:14

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

No, I don't think this would do it for me, either, although it's the kind of idea that would intrigue me to read about in a story, for example.  If I were to find a story on Gromet's Plaza, or possibly even a horror novel in a bookshop, called "Glue", and it seemed to be based on this kind of scenario, I would certainly read it with interest.  But there are definitely things which are, to me, strictly fantasies only, even if quite interesting ones.  (I find the fringe things like Devoured, Buried, Trashcan, and so on, on Gromet's Plaza, kind of interesting to read about; but 99 percent of the things featured are not things I would actually want to do, and I don't spend a *lot* of time reading or thinking about them.)     I'm not sure if I've encountered this thing with glue on this forum before - I don't recall doing so - so it's possible you've got one of the more unusual fetishes.  But probably no more unusual than many others which have been mentioned here.     So have you actually done this?  Do you want to?Regards, Michael.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Sounds like you are "stuck" on this idea...we'll stay "glued" to the screen to see how it turns out.

Sorry, I just had to. Maybe you can try it with less goop? Maybe your girl can "paint" your back with it and glue you to the floor or a tarp or something.

dazed
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dazed »

Rat glue isnt that strong. Trust me.... i tried. I took 4 gallons and glopped them down. Chest down. Back down. Standing 2 feet. Dont get me wrong it was stretchy, but not that strong. I will quantify that to its not strong by my standards (im an avid hockey player and ex-power lifter to YMMV.) And its a pain to cleanup and dispose of.What I did find remarkably strong was melted gummi. And much much easier to clean up (and tasty). I made a "rat trap" 3'x'6' frame with 6" walls and filled it 2.5" deep with gummi (took about 250lbs of the stuff). At 110degrees it was still pretty runny and a bit too hot to tolerate but once it cooled to 95degrees it was stretchy and strong. (Yes use a thermometer to temp it.. burns hurt.) And the more I played with it, the cooler it got and stronger. On my back I could not just lift straight out of it. I had to roll over to my stomach and slowly get up to my knees before standing up slowly. Eventually it cooled to the point of solid mass again.. but it was one hell of a 4 hour play session. Beats any gym workout.  (Side note on clean up: I dug a hole and buried the leftovers in my garden. The super sugar rich soil produced MEGA bounty for the next 3 years. Sweetest tasting strawberries ever!.)So... um.. no. You arent alone.

sakijo
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sakijo »

My friend did this accidentally and it was messy, hurt like hell, and almost impossible to clean up.  He had set these sticky traps for the rats in his house.  He got up in the middle of the night to use the toilet and stepped into one of them.  Bending down to get to the trap, he lost his balance and landed on the other three.  A big gooey mess was the end result.  Sorry, not my cup of tea.

raevild
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by raevild »

[quote="dazed"]Rat glue isnt that strong. Trust me.... i tried. I took 4 gallons and glopped them down. Chest down. Back down. Standing 2 feet. Dont get me wrong it was stretchy, but not that strong. I will quantify that to its not strong by my standards (im an avid hockey player and ex-power lifter to YMMV.) And its a pain to cleanup and dispose of.What I did find remarkably strong was melted gummi. And much much easier to clean up (and tasty). I made a "rat trap" 3'x'6' frame with 6" walls and filled it 2.5" deep with gummi (took about 250lbs of the stuff). At 110degrees it was still pretty runny and a bit too hot to tolerate but once it cooled to 95degrees it was stretchy and strong. (Yes use a thermometer to temp it.. burns hurt.) And the more I played with it, the cooler it got and stronger. On my back I could not just lift straight out of it. I had to roll over to my stomach and slowly get up to my knees before standing up slowly. Eventually it cooled to the point of solid mass again.. but it was one hell of a 4 hour play session. Beats any gym workout.  (Side note on clean up: I dug a hole and buried the leftovers in my garden. The super sugar rich soil produced MEGA bounty for the next 3 years. Sweetest tasting strawberries ever!.)So... um.. no. You arent alone.[/quote]wow, do you make gummi yourself or is there somewhere you can just get 250 lbs of it to melt? and, assuming it wouldn't cost too much, would it be safe to fill it a few inches deeper or would it be too hard to get back out of? or would it just be easier to get out once it hardens anyway?that sounds like something i want to try sometime.

dazed
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dazed »

Best price i found was $1/lb. So it was a $250 experiment. I raided Sam's Clubs over the course of 2 months buying them a few 6lb bags at a time. Research note: Current listed at 6.32/ 6lb bag. They were 5.79+tax when I did it.http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... atg=7918My original math was 50lbs/cu ft. I figured I had 5cu ft worth and I ended up with about 3.5cu ft, so its probably closer to 70lbs/cu ft.Depth matters but its also a matter of wieght. I gallon of rat glue weighs about 5lbs (glue only). Thats about 30lbs/cu ft. Gummi is over twice the density. Add the naturally stickiness of gummi and then trying to move with say 100+ lbs of it stuck to you. Its exhausting. You arms just sag from the wieght. So would a few more inches be inescapable... perhaps. If the gummi were to solidify, you would likely be stuck. At some point it tears instead of stretching, but it takes alot of force to tear it (try tearing a single bear by stretching it.. takes a bit more that you would think).Is it something I will repeat in the future...  maybe. Obviously it takes a good deal of planning building the "trap", purchasing the gummi, melting all of it (I used 2 roast pans, takes about 20mins to melt 1 batch.. and it took about 7 batches to melt all of it), and then cleanup and disposal.

raevild
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by raevild »

yeah, i guess it's been awhile since i've eaten gummi bears, i had kind of a different texture in mind. it sounds like it would be awesome to let it harden around you, though, as long as you had someone to let you out after awhile.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

raevild,thats the same thought i had,to male a block of it and be stuck in it.but the cost would be prohibitive.thats a block 7'x3'x18" would be $2322.60+taxjust for the gummy part!!!!!!!!!!ouch

Trekkie
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Trekkie »

Sounds like something best explored in a story.

Nice thing about stories. They allow you to experiment with things that don't work in reality. In a story, for example, you can invent a rat trap glue that softens if you pour alcohol over it. (Don't want your girlfriend to release you too soon? OK. Say she can't buy 2f gallons of alcohol at the all-night drug store, so she has to wait for Home Depot to open before she can free you.)

Want the story to last longer? OK. Say that as your skin grows and sheds, you'll eventually get loose (leaving a layer of dead skin stuck to the glue). Now your victim has to stay stuck for, say, a month. Girlfriend has to feed him (and make arrangements for dealing with the results). But now you can write a story about "what can she do to him while he's stuck there for a month?"

ohiosmummy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ohiosmummy »

i agree that the glue is best for a fantasy but the gummy has really caught my attention, how would you wash it off?

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

And of course, with the gummy, if the gummy is edible and tasty (such as the gummy from bears, worms, and such) the subject can be "eaten" free by his/her partner.

Hell, this makes a new fetish altogether (which may have already existed). If the gummy could be applied carefully, the subject could be fully encased in a layer of gummy and thus become the tastiest of subs...the Gummy Sub!

dazed
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dazed »

Water and a mesh sponge.Gummi washes off pretty easy from a hot shower, thou it will take a few to completely lose the smell. (which can be good or bad)

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Why does this make me wonder about something like a bathtub full of jello? The real problem is that you would either have to figure out how to make it set really fast, or how to subdue (Knock out) your victom until it did set. Still, I'm thinking that it would be quite difficult to extract yourself from a tub full of fully set jello.

dazed
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dazed »

Depends on the your fingers. Jello behaves like a crystal, strong until you get that first crack in its lattice. If you can move a finger around just enough to get a small crack in it (quickly making a fist should create enough sheering force) then it will break apart quite easily. large movements, like whole limbs would be largely impossible because of the larger amount of jello  you would trying to move through and the force would be distributed over a larger amount of jello.

raevild
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by raevild »

i don't know about jello, i wouldn't think that would be nearly solid enough. definitely cheaper, though. maybe you could tweak the mixture a bit to give it a tougher consistency? i've heard you can simulate ballistics gel that way.

lemur
Unfettered Newbie

Re: anyone else like this?

Unread post by lemur »

i'm into it too...<3