One ID and One ID Only, Please

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
TheEmpathicSadist
Unfettered Newbie

RE: One ID and One ID Only, Please

Unread post by TheEmpathicSadist »

Out of curiosity, would this apply to someone with dissociative personality disorder? Because I happen to know a few people with that psychological problem.
For those of you who don't know what DPD is, it's basically a psychological problem where one individual, typically a performer or actor of sorts, wields multiple personae, resulting in one or more persona to psychologically split from the original mind, and begin to function independently.

pleasewrap
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: One ID and One ID Only, Please

Unread post by pleasewrap »

We handle every situation individually, so there's no particular pat response to give. 

Sir Cumference
Unfettered Newbie

Re: One ID and One ID Only, Please

Unread post by Sir Cumference »

I moderate on two other fora and participate in several others (with topics quite far from this forum's) .

On all of these the " one user, one profile" is actively enforce, unless the user contacts admin to give a good reason. Unfortunately the experience has been, that users with a destructive behaviour has a tendency to create sock puppets to serve their trolling or make it look like others have an interest in their babble.

Rules are rules, abide them or leave.....
To inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity!

BondageLover2005
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BondageLover2005 »

I did have only one ID but ages ago The Bound Forum took it of me or did something to the login thing ? i was originaly "Bondage Lover"
but i had to redo a ID to join again :(
Mind i often think why i bothred ? been hear 8 years and its still the same old crap sigh

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

BondageLover2005 wrote:I did have only one ID but ages ago The Bound Forum took it of me or did something to the login thing ? i was originaly "Bondage Lover"
but i had to redo a ID to join again :(
We don't take logins away unless they have been banned for spamming or causing problems. Chances are your login just needs to be reset. This post has more information:

http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98682
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

BoundToWait
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: One ID and One ID Only, Please

Unread post by BoundToWait »

TheEmpathicSadist wrote:Out of curiosity, would this apply to someone with dissociative personality disorder? Because I happen to know a few people with that psychological problem.
For those of you who don't know what DPD is, it's basically a psychological problem where one individual, typically a performer or actor of sorts, wields multiple personae, resulting in one or more persona to psychologically split from the original mind, and begin to function independently.
Hehe, best question ever :lol:

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Think about this situation, what about someone that starts a new relationship with someone who is open to kink and they want to introduce them to this forum to get ideas but are a bit concerned that some of their posts might be too into the bondage for the person to accept starting out?

MobServer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MobServer »

Had to make a new one because of a problem with logging - "You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below"
Though I asked for a new pass and solved the captcha, problems still persist with the old ID.
Keep calm and be my work of art!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

are you sure you did the captcha right.i found out a while back its case sensetive

Autisticbondagegirl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Autisticbondagegirl »

I accidentally signed up twice since I typed my email in backwards the first time. Sorry. Please don’t ban me.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Is it possible to change one's user ID? My old "naughty" email account was compromised and I managed to delete almost everything associated with it. My account here did not get deleted but is still associated with that email account. Can I change my user name to reflect the new email? Thanks.