Official *For Sale* Area

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
newbie91
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Official *For Sale* Area

Unread post by newbie91 »

Long shot here, anyone fancy a trade?I have a latex 'pinhole' hood that I want to trade for something with an internal gag or an inflatable hood.Here's what I have.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11869It's in great condition, never had any lube or anything put on it as it was slightly too big for me. It has always been stored in a black plastic bag in a locked box out of sunlight.newbie912009-11-24 14:55:45

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

Anal Hook anyone??? I bought this Hook and my playmate has said "not a chance in hell". its too big for her and she wont use it on me So! im trying to get the seller to exchange it for the smaller version of the two, but if they wont is anyone interested? NEVER been used, just sitting in our toybox waiting for her to change her mind.    i paid $39.99 USD for it.
M mummified2009-12-11 09:07:14

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bebound2b »

FOR SALE: Neosteel Set (Wrist Cuffs, Ankle Cuffs and Collar, leather lined for comfort. I accept Paypal/cash/cheque.. would like £50 lot..

Thanks

Image: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6690/dsc0008.gif

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

Neosteel Set - Sold..

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

Seeing their was so much interest in the Neo Steel set, Ive just found a pair of locking shackles, as seen here: http://www.ringofsteel.net/shackles.html

cuff size: 6-1/2 in. / 1-13/16 x 2-11/32 in.   =   165 mm / 45.5 x 59.5 mm

I would like to see them sell for £35.00 pair.. inc delivery

mummified
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by mummified »

does anyone have any suspension stuff to sell?

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

all now sold thanks..

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

Off Topic. - 19" LG HDTV / Monitor. Open to sensible offers will send in tthe UK Only.. cost £199.99, box, manual and remote included. Thanks

Leatherman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Leatherman »

I ended up with 2 leather suits so I'm selling one of them. This suit is all leather with a pvc lining. It is very secure. The arms can be used like a straight jacket or you can put your arms on the inside of the suit. Either way you will not get this one off yourself. It is $225.00 delivered anywhere in the USA.

ringged36
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ringged36 »

HI Leatherman, what is the size of the suits You want to sell 

ringged36
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ringged36 »

Hi Leatherman,  Could You give us the size of the leather suit, please?

Leatherman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Leatherman »

It is a size XL. I am 6 foot and it fits me well.

Gagman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gagman »

I have some electromagnets available for sale. They are listed on Ebay, link to listing is here I am currently using some of these magnets for my selfbondage chair ( see my topic in selfbondage section) and have found them to be very good. The magnets are rated to hold 6Kg per volt dc applied, but with an oversize armature I've found them to hold much more.I will discount the magnets by £1 each to anyone from Boundforum if you buy more than 1 at a time.Any questions please pm me.Thanks

pegslave
Chair Bound

Unread post by pegslave »

-Exobelt V1 for Sale-http://www.exobelt.com/v1.htm Comes with 2 different rings (arge and small), 2 locks (keyed to the same key), 2 sets of spacers (short and long), and the device itself.  Worn for maybe all of about 30 minutes. Apparently, it's too easy to get out of with the large ring, and pinches too much with the small ring, but perhaps it would better fit a person of a larger size.  My asking price is $125.00 plus shipping. If you're located in the Midwest US, perhaps I could even bring it to you directly if you're not too far out of the way. PM me for more details! Happy Non-wanksturbating!

Gagman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gagman »

EROSTEK ET-232 Estim Powerboxhttp://www.erostek.eu/Erostek_ET_232.htmlI have my ET232 up for sale on Ebay, HERE, its 4 months old and still in the original box. It comes with all the leads and power adaptor (even the original 9v battery!). I have used it for about 2 hours in total. Unfortunately my current situation means it must be sold.It cost in excess of £350 from Estim, Holland back in October 2009. I have put a buy it now of £200 (with free postage to the UK) on it.Please feel free to ask any questions either here or on Ebay.(The Ebay listing starts at 19.00Hrs, today, UK Time)Gagman2010-01-26 10:07:33

Pwd
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pwd »

Gagman, WHo makes those magnets?  I have been looking and cannot seem to find a dealer in the US.  I was hoping to buy locally. With a brand name I might be able to find a retailer close to me

bebound2b
Unfettered Newbie

totally off topic, would like some handcuffs/leg irons would willingly swap for a netbook, various amateur radios bits, pc etc pm me.

Gagman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gagman »

[quote="Pwd"]Gagman, WHo makes those magnets?  I have been looking and cannot seem to find a dealer in the US.  I was hoping to buy locally. With a brand name I might be able to find a retailer close to me[/quote]Sorry, I have no idea. Theres no makers name or mark on the magnets.I can post to the US if you want, I got a quote last week of £15 for 4 magnets. Hope that helps.

xtiml
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by xtiml »

I have every variety of bondage item imaginable.Dresses,corsets,catsuits,inflkatable full body mummy tomb bags, most expensive thing is a double walled mummy tomb outside layer in 1.0 latex inside is .45 . runs 499.00 plus 60 shipping. these are heavy duty, coems with hood,pump and all the straps. Full length long sleeved   Dresses of new styles run 200.270 for the dress with 1.0 corset.catsuits run 210.00 in .8 latex  ask for my pdf catalogs. Sleeveless dresses run 185.00 plus 15 shipping.add opera gloves fopr 15$ full length hose latex of course for 32$ to any order.. ghoods and starit jackets.  xtiml2010-02-10 10:45:47

BoundBear
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by BoundBear »

It seems pretty obvious to me that many of these photos were edited to remove watermarks and model's faces which would be a dead giveaway of the actual origin of the photos.  Buyer beware.