If you have questions on this policy, we encourage you to let us know.
- This is a forum to discuss BDSM and fantasies and is strictly intended to follow a "safe, sane, and consensual" theme. While there is some latitude provided, the moderators and site owner are not interested in facilitating activities that are illegal, dangerous, or damaging to a person. Posts that include overtly illegal acts (such as kidnapping), acts judged to be excessively dangerous (such as suspension by the neck), and damaging (such as permanent bondage or causing lasting injury) will be removed and may result in disciplinary action. Requests to engage in non-consensual activities (such as kidnapping a partner) will receive similar treatment. These decisions remain strictly within the discretion of the moderating team and are not subject to review.
- Members are expected to post on topic when replying to any post, and should attempt to advance the discussion of the topic. Posts that are "Nope, haven't heard of that," or "Wow, that sounds cool" may occasionally be appropriate, but often create a type of "clutter" that can irritate other members.
- Members are expected to demonstrate respect for each other and avoid "flames" or personal attacks. This is not to say that we cannot disagree with each other or that exchanges cannot become somewhat heated as a part of the discussion. However, posts that include name calling, derogatory statements, or other personal attacks will not be tolerated and may result in disciplinary action. We're here to have fun and enjoy so if you can't say it nicely...
- Members will respect other members' desires for privacy, limitations on contact between members, and topics for discussion. Members who harass, annoy, or ignore the wishes of other members should expect to be banned. Note that this may be extended to Instant Messaging, e-mail, or other forms of communication outside of the messaging functions of this forum if the information provided here has been used to facilitate such activities. If you're making someone else uncomfortable and a moderator asks you to stop, we think it's serious and that it needs to be addressed.
- Members are expected to handle their posts as though they were at a party with people they know and those they never met before in the same room. While the topics we discuss may be odd for a party, the idea that this is a social forum should be present in everyone's mind. We didn't come here to be judged, degraded, or laughed at (with - yes, at - no).
- Members should feel free to try to handle any issues they encounter between themselves, however they will keep in mind that these posting guidelines extend to private messages or other communications related to this forum. If you can't or don't wish to resolve a problem with another member directly, contact one of the moderators and explain the issue as rationally and calmly as possible. Please also understand that it may take time for the moderators to respond, and that the moderators may not resolve the issue in the same manner that you recommend or prefer.
- The moderators' say is final. In most cases, we will discuss the issue and reach a consensus. There are certain instances however that require immediate action. No matter the situation, once a decision is made it will not be reversed without a moderator consensus. Flames in public forums on the topic will not be tolerated, however you are permitted to petition the moderator staff privately (PM) in a professional manner.
- If you are found to break these or any other posted rules, we'll contact you directly. Depending on the problem, disciplinary action may be taken. We don't want to do any of the above, but our goal is to keep this a pleasant place for everyone to visit.
- Members should under no circumstances post copyrighted materials without permission at any time. This includes, but not limited to, images, text, videos or audio. Members will also refrain from encouraging this type illigeal activity in any public area. This includes posts requesting the exchange or forwarding of material protected under copyright in any manner. Members will not use this forum or any of its resources in an effort to obtain copyrighted material in a way that is not expressly authorized by the copyright holder. Instructions for linking to images can be found here. Please note that linking to copyrighted images displayed in a manner that does not make it clear that they are not under the control of the copyright holder is also forbidden. This includes posting content that would otherwise not be permitted to Imageshack, Picasa, MegaUpload, or similar sites and then linking here.
- We respect the fact that some members join with the intent of informing members about their commercial web sites and activities. If you want to advertise with great frequency, Google, Yahoo!, and other companies have services for you. This is not an advertising service or site and we expect such members to:
We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable place to come and exchange ideas on the topics we share interests in. Stick within the confines of these rules, and we'll all have a good time.
- Only one account actively promoting a given site or sites is permitted. Multiple accounts that post links or "shill" to keep a topic on the list of topics with new posts will result in suspension of all such accounts.
- Create a single thread in the "Links and Site Reviews" forum that will contain all advertisements/updates for their site.
- Only provide links to such sites within the appropriate context of replies to other threads.
- Limit advertisements/updates to a reasonable frequency. The latter will be determined by the judgment of the moderators and the feedback of forum members. However, exceeding one such addition/update per week should generally be considered to be unacceptable under anything but extraordinary circumstances.
- Signatures may contain links to commercial sites, but should be tasteful and limited to one or two such sites.
- The moderators decisions on this matter are final and are not subject to review or challenge.