Cats, Mice and Raptors Playground

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: Cats, Mice and Raptors Playground

Unread post by feline »

*distracts bisubcross with fake plans for world domination**snick* *snick* *snick* *snick**ah* you look so cute all tied up, my little sex toy!  world domination one slave at a time, it may be slow, but its FUN!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

[quote="feline"]*distracts bisubcross with fake plans for world domination**snick* *snick* *snick* *snick**ah* you look so cute all tied up, my little sex toy!  world domination one slave at a time, it may be slow, but its FUN!
[/quote] All that trouble to tie me up and you forgot to gag me, you are so busy lately that your forgetting the important things. *starts singing at the top of his lungs "Paint it Black"*

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

*Quick slips a wet sponge in bisubcross's mouth. Then sticks red duct tape on hir mouth. Turns the rools many times behind hir neck, over the top of hir head and below hir jaw, till the rool is all consumed*I hope you are satisfied now, plus I let you image where that sponge has been till now, consider it a bonus  
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Hypercat"]*Quick slips a wet sponge in bisubcross's mouth. Then sticks red duct tape on hir mouth. Turns the rools many times behind hir neck, over the top of hir head and below hir jaw, till the rool is all consumed*I hope you are satisfied now, plus I let you image where that sponge has been till now, consider it a bonus  [/quote] *moans through the gag* mmmpphh, mrrpphhmmmpphh, mmmmm   

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Then what if I drop some water on your ropes, so when they will dry they will be mooore tiiight?  

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

* Thinks to himself, here I lay tied tight, gagged, with the ropes drying even tighter. I guess my plan to spike the forum water cooler with catnip worked. All the kitties are in a frenzy*

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

Good plan, the Cats are going to pick us off one by one now, nothing worse than a cat all hopped up on catnip.

Jericho

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Catnip turns Hypercat purrverse Hypercat BASHES!

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

[quote="Jericho"]Good plan, the Cats are going to pick us off one by one now...[/quote] Welcome to my world, Jerico, welcome to my world.

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

I have my own plan to keep the cats away from getting me... keep them well fed, a good scratching behind the ears, and give them a ball of string to tie up any little creatures who aren't careful.
I know the cats will rule so I'm going to be on their side from the start
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

[quote="KevBowler300"]I know the cats will rule so I'm going to be on their side from the start [/quote] Smart move, Kev.  *Purrs loudly*

Jericho
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Jericho »

Cool, dungeonmouse has my back, the Cats can't get me now!

Jericho

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

*Picks up two garden hoses, several super soakers, barricades the house, and positions water guns at each window*

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

*squirms over to the corner hopeing none of the kitties notices me missing* Wish I had not left that bag of catnip in my panties.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

*Flip in front of  bisubcross* Where do you thing you are going?

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Mrphmmr grpmm mnnmm murfff   -gag translation-   I'm not going anywhere, I was just trying to scratch an itch on my back.   *thinks to himself, I hope that evil kitty believes me*

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

*Watching at the muzzled wolf* Have we yet met before?

dungeonmouse
Chair Bound

Unread post by dungeonmouse »

[quote="Jericho"]Cool, dungeonmouse has my back, the Cats can't get me now! Jericho
[/quote] *Assumes kung-fu fighting stance and brandishes a tiny numchuck made from two toothpicks and a thread.*  Aaaawwwwaaaaaaeeeee!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote="dungeonmouse"][quote="Jericho"]Cool, dungeonmouse has my back, the Cats can't get me now! Jericho
[/quote] *Assumes kung-fu fighting stance and brandishes a tiny numchuck made from two toothpicks and a thread.*  Aaaawwwwaaaaaaeeeee![/quote] *Raises razor sharp claws and blares teeth*

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

[quote="dungeonmouse"]*Assumes kung-fu fighting stance and brandishes atiny numchuck made from two toothpicks and a thread.* Aaaawwwwaaaaaaeeeee![/quote]ROFLMAO.  Ahem.  *Flicks out a claw and snags numchucks then quickly bindsDungeonmouse tightly with string.*   Now there is no risk ofyou hurting yourself with those numchucks, silly mouse.  *Wraps tiny vibe to DM's cock and turns it on low.*  That should keep you occupied until I find a use for you.* *Stalks off in search of Jericho.*