Spellchecking

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
gaggedutopia
Site Admin

RE: Spellchecking

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

If any of you are like me, spelling is not your strong suit .  I have cut and paste a few of my posts here into Word just to make sure they look OK, but that is a pain. I wanted to let people know that the Google toolbar will do spellchecking for you!  I have been using it for a day or two and hasworked great on this forum.  Just remember to click "STOP" on thetoolbar or else everyone will see the words you misspelled in blue .
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Thankyou for that. It'll make typing a lot easier for a lot of us.

tiedash.

FetishBabe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FetishBabe »

I fink  dat wil  bea  a grate  idee.Knot dat I wol kneed itFB

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*groan* someone is asking for a spanking! ;)there are various spell checking programs available for online posting,some work better than others.  i have fond memories of IESpell,from before i moved over to firefox.

FetishBabe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FetishBabe »

[quote="feline"]*groan* someone is asking for a spanking! ;)[/quote]Just tying to excite me now!FB 

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*radiates innocence*if i were to suggest something as silly as "you get spanked every timeyou post a spelling mistake" my bottom could be in realtrouble...  even with a spell checker i know myself that well :)i mean, what sort of pussy cat would go around suggesting spankings like that???  *checks where i am*  *gives in*come over here, bend over, and we will see what we can do