Forum Rules

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Forum Rules

Unread post by gromet »

The Bound Forum -
This site is designed and intended SOLELY for ADULTS. People who are at least 18 years old, who are interested in and wish to have access to visual images, verbal description and stories of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature. The materials which are available within this site/forum may include graphic visual depiction's and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and should NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old or by anyone who does not wish to be exposed to such materials. By entering this forum/website you are making the following statements: 1. Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age. 2. I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site. 3. I understand that when I gain access to this site/forum, I will be exposed to visual images and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depiction's and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. 4. You understand that the content in this area may involve language, content and themes of an adult nature. 5. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view and/or read the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. 6. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive. 7. You are an adult (18 years or older) and have read and understood this agreement. 8. I will not abuse, harass or use offensive language whilst using this forum and will not abuse, harass other members of this forum either online or via private messages.9. Violations of these rules will lead to the offender being banned from this forum.gromet2007-08-07 23:21:23