Help prepping bed for restraints.

Don't feel like searching for the answer, check here first!
KinkMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Help prepping bed for restraints.

Unread post by KinkMaster »

My wife and I are diving into some bondage. She is really dominant in our day to day life but we are reversing roles in the bed where she will be my sub. I have all my gear to get started and purchased ring anchors I want to screw into the frame of our bed.
I have 8 anchors. Where should I place them? These anchors with be used for the tethers I will use to restrain my wife in the bed. I am looking for anchor locations that will provide the best positional variations,
Any recommendations?
A diagram would be helpful.

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Re: Help prepping bed for restraints.

Unread post by Impulsed »

If you have 8 anchors I'd say put one on each corner of the bed.

Then put the remaining ones in the middle of each side of the bed. It fairly balances out all of your anchor points.

Alternatively you could space them out so you have 4 on each side but it won't give you as much variation.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Help prepping bed for restraints.

Unread post by SergioUK »

You'd probably find it useful to do some experimenting. For instance for a spreadeagle with attachment points that are lower than the surface of the bed the ropes will either go around the side or the top edge of the bed which makes for different restriction. You might want to be able to restrain wrists and ankles each in both ways - to top and sides for maximum immobility, so perhaps three points each side and one each top and bottom. If you could stretch to another four points it would be a lot more versatile, but experiment before you start drilling.