Top Clips - Bondage category

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.

Re: Top Clips - Bondage category

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 pm

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT - Part 3 feat AstroDomina and AJ Applegate

While Sydney is waiting on some more bids from the slavers, both slave girl and Domme turned slave girl AJ are sitting on a bench, all bound and gagged, while Sydney checks herself out in the mirror trying on some new outfits. The slave girls are tied super tight with cleave gags and can only watch in despair as Sydney gives them a little fashion show. Clearly Sydney loves having an audience while trying on new clothes. She checks the ties on both slave girls, gropes their boobs and pussies and takes some selfies with the slave girls for her personal collection. Before handing the slave girls off to her latest client, she makes sure the panties in the girls' mouths are replaced. Surely their new owners will be delighted!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/56587/17742838/UNDER+NEW+MANAGEMENT+-+Part+3+feat+AstroDomina+and+AJ+Applegate+%28HD+MP4%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Brandy And Rachel In: Hooter Girls Bondage Round Up

Brandy finds herself getting tied up by a man on the floor of her home. Dressed in her Hooter's uniform, a tight skirt and those famous Hooter Girl pantyhose, he's tied her ankles and legs together along with her hands behind her back with her socks over her hands preventing her from picking her knots loose. She struggles while her upper body and arms are secured and her skirt climbs up showing she's not wearing any panties.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/68679/17789440/Brandy+And+Rachel+In%3A+Hooter+Girls+Bondage+Round+Up-Part+1+%28High+Quality+HD%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Some People Will Pay A Lot of Money for a Gorgeous Super Heroines and a Pretty Arab College-Aged Princess!

But perhaps there's reason for optimism after all -- as Audrey Royal and Alexa Grace stand lightly tied and ungagged, they speculate that release may be only moments away. Sorry, ladies, you're going on a trip but not the kind you're hoping for! Instead, the unhappy pair's placed facing each other in a blue bedspread that's roped into a cocoon holding them securely in its grasp! Protests from Alexa and Audrey are inevitably greeted with tape-gags and they're left to wriggle in extreme proximity while their oppressors prepare transportation for them.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/116614/17872630/Some+People+Will+Pay+A+Lot+of+Money+for+a+Gorgeous+Super+Heroines+and+a+Pretty+Arab+College-Aged+Princess%21
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:30 pm

Nyxon.. Real Time Bondage

A little background.. Nyxon and I were on vacation a couple of weeks ago in Reno for a family visit. The first day we were there, Nyxon wore a sleeveless t-shirt and some shiny black spandex leggings.. She KNOWS that is a huge turn on for me. All day we walked around town shopping and touristing and I could not keep my eyes (or hands) off of that shiny ass of hers. In the car, I ran my hands up and down her silky thighs.. We finally got back to the room and I was ready for some play time. As soon as the door shut I pushed her down on the bed. I tie her feet and thighs and draw a nice tight crotchrope up between her legs. I sit her up and then proceed to tie a chest harness around her beautiful tits, tie her elbows together, and then stuff her mouth her with her big black ball gag. I roll her over on her side and I tie her wrists to that crotch rope. I pull one of my nasty little rope cinchers out of the suitcase and clip one side to her ankle ropes, and the other to her chest harness. I watch her squirm and roll around for a moment and the ZZIIIIPPP! I pull the cord and she is now in a strict hogtie that I think she was pretty surprised about herself. She tries to struggle, but between the give in the mattress and the tightness of the tie, she can even roll over off of her side. I take advantage. I un-gag her and shove my cock in her mouth. She takes it with no hesitation and is now fully tightly tied and trying to squirm to get more cock in her mouth. After a few moments I pull it away and shove her gag back in tight. "Thats all you get for now.." I lay down next to her and hit the release on the cincher. With a big sigh of relief she rolls back onto her belly and does some limited stretching. I caress and hold her and give her some kisses. After letting her rest a few moments a stand up and yank the cord again. ZZIIIPPP. She moans in pain and is once again hogtied tight and unable to move. All this play has worn me out. Think I'll grab a nap before I untie and fuck her. That will teach her to tease me all day with spandex..

https://clips4sale.com/studio/96993/17878162/Nyxon..+Real+Time+Bondage+1+%28WMV%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 pm

LATEX DEBT COLLECTOR feat AstroDomina

You wake up confused. Your body feels numb. You can move your head but nothing more. A sexy latex clad woman is busy tying your legs. Apparently, she gave you a horse tranquilizer. Surprised at how quickly you regained consciousness, she doesn't miss a beat with the rope. But the rope isn't the end of it. After tying both your legs, she also brings out a chastity device and a gag. When she explains why she's there, it turns out she's there to collect a debt. And she'll do whatever it takes to make sure her employer gets what they want.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56587/17878524/LATEX+DEBT+COLLECTOR+feat+AstroDomina+%28HD+MP4%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

I wanna play too!

HD We are so happy to welcome Kuroha to Spanish Ties! In this video, Kuroha is playing on her console. Liricaa's been wathcing for a while, and now she wants to play too. “Can I play too please?”, “Nope”, “Oh c'mon! You've been playing this whole time!”, “Its my console! Go and do something else, leave me alone”. That gives Liricaa a very bad idea. She grabs her ropes, and then assaults Kuroha and tie her hands. “What the hell are you doing?!...... MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”. Liricaa handgags her. “Sorry, this is me doing something else ^^”. She removes Kuroha's socks and puts them into her mouth! Then she gags her with tape, a huge tapegag. Liricaa ties her victim with lots of rope! So tight! Kuroha can't bealieve it! She's so angry and frustated! “MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHH!!!!!!!”. Liricaa reinforces the gag with white wrap, and then finishes tying her up. The ropes are so tight! Now Liricaa takes the controller and starts playing. Kuroha is tied up and gagged next to her and she's so angry! “MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”. Liricaa can now play all she wants! When she's tired of playing, she decides to leave Kuroha there, tied up and gagged. This way she'll think twice next time! Kuroha is so helpless! She struggles but there's nothing she can do! That's so frustating!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/62309/17986332/I+wanna+play+too%21+%28MP4+HD%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Sarah Brooke The Bondage Challenge pt3 The Balloon Pop

Sarahs next Challenge is The Balloon Pop! Popping balloons is easy unless you are bound and gagged. Bound in an armbinder, posture collar, gag and crossed ankles puller to the armbinder, Sarah is significantly slowed down. And after her loss on the Chair Sprint, she simply cannot afford to lose! Do we wish her luck or just enjoy the show. It IS pretty darned enjoyable if you ask me. And Miss Brooke looks pretty amazing in this clip.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43245/17931232/Sarah+Brooke+The+Bondage+Challenge+pt3+The+Balloon+Pop
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Strappado Face Fuck

Dixie is struggling while ballgagged and tied off to the stairs by her collar, wrists cuffed behind her back. Her Master comes in carrying more rope and gets right down to business. Dixie messes with her collar as he ties up her legs...but is quickly busted before she can unhook herself from it. She's not going anywhere cause today is fuck the whore's face day. He turns her around and uncuffs her wrists. He ties up her chest then ties her wrists together behind her back. He takes the rope from her collar and puts her into a strappado. The Master pulls out his cock and rubs it on her drooling ballgagged mouth. He takes the gag out and forces his dick down her throat. Grabbing her by the throat and hair he face fucks her making her choke on his cock leaving her breathless and drooling. He takes her down from the strappado and backs her against the wall where he jerks off all over her face and tits before gagging her again with the ball gag. He throws her onto the floor and ties Dixie into a hogtie while she mercilessly drools everywhere, cum still splattered on her face. He's done with his holes for the time being.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/61965/18103002/Strappado+Face+Fuck
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Yoga instructor - She has orgasms while hogtied!

This cutie is so unique in her response to bondage.
Firstly, she is very flexible and can be in a real tight hogtie (elbows tied together) for a long time.
Secondly, she literally knows how to enjoy this. She gets MULTIPLE ORGASMS being hogtied!!! I've never seen this before.
Throughout the video, she rolls her eyes every now and then (when she's not blindfolded we can see it), starts to moan and groan, then calms down for a while, and then everything repeats again.
She admitted later that she never thought that she could be so excited and horny because of bondage.
I move the camera (sorry for shaking sometimes) to show you it from different directions.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/28730/18287264/Yoga+instructor+-+She+has+orgasms+while+hogtied%21+%28FULL+HD+MP4%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Chrissy's Ultra Tight Paracord Bondage!

If you like extremely tight bondage on a lithe, beautiful girl then this video is custom made for you as the sexy Chrissy Marie endures her first ever paracord bondage experience. The thin cord has zero give, something she found out and even commented on as she struggled and now another length of that wicked cord is used to bind Chrissy's forearms against her back. She looks back over her shoulder and winces as it's tightened cruelly tight, the cord sinks into her tummy and it's right about now that Chrissy is discovering what being bound with paracord is all about. She is still in good spirits though and in a great scene when it's time to gag her I make Chrissy reach for it but I hold the gag just out of reach and continually make her beg and lean until I jam the orb in her mouth and strap it as tight as possible and let her squirm for your viewing pleasure. And trust me...watching this girl IS a pleasure! Eventually the severely tied girl is put on her tummy and as the vid closes yet another piece of cord is used to bind her toes!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6632/18314289/Chrissy%27s+Ultra+Tight+Paracord+Bondage%21
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:29 pm

New burglar in town

The girls have a new villain to be worried about, Luna Bijou! Police has warned everyone to keep their doors and windows closed, there's a new burglar in town and she's very dangerous. Unfortunately for Dany, she's been targeted by Luna Bijou as her next victim. She sneaks into her house. Dany doesn't hear anything, she's just reading a book. Luna assaults her, grabs her arms and ties her hands with rope. “What are... Who are you?? MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!!”. Luna handgags her. She removes Dany's socks and puts them into her mouth. Then she gags her with tape. “That will keep you quiet!”, “MMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!”. Luna uses a lot of rope to tie Dany really tight. The helpless damsel can't do anything. Luna reinforces the gag with white wrap, she has job to do and is important to keep her victim quiet. Before leaving, Luna humiliates her victim. “Look at you now, so cute tied up and gagged!”, “MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”. Luna has a lot of job to do. “Sorry girl, but now Im going to steal all your money. See you!”, “MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”. Luna leaves and Dany is left there, tied up and gagged. Dany is in real trouble now! She's totally helpless

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/62309/18365783/New+burglar+in+town+%28MP4+HD%29
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Unread postby FoxIvyy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 pm

2-on-1 Female Bondage Wrestling: Asia Perez & Regan vs VeVe Lane

VeVe is back for another 2-on-1 bondage wrestling contest, and this time she takes on Asia Perez and Regan, two extremely spunky but small wrestling novices. Will their numbers and their spirit be a match for VeVe's experience, strength, and rope savvy? They hit the mats to find out...The match is rambunctious and energetic; the ladies squeal with laughter while fighting hard, and Asia's sassy mouth has VeVe promising heavy consequences if she can just get the little pest tied up. Regan and Asia scramble and struggle, but they just keep getting caught up in VeVe's ropes...but they don't let that stop them! They fight on even partly bound, causing all the trouble they can, and Regan keeps squirming her way free every time VeVe's back is turned to deal with Asia!But finally they make the most trouble for themselves as VeVe has to resort to tighter and tighter ties to keep them under wraps. At last they're bound up in two tidy, secure, and intricate hogties; tied together, taunted, teased, cleave gagged, and posed over by VeVe; and left hopelessly captured on the mats.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47489/18419382/2-on-1+Female+Bondage+Wrestling%3A++Asia+Perez+%26+Regan+vs+VeVe+Lane
FoxIvyy
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Links & Site Reviews