shinez's DeviantArt page

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Trekkie
Strict Strappado

RE: shinez's DeviantArt page

Unread post by Trekkie »

I just came across an artist who's created (creating. It's still in progress) a really great story, really well illustrated.

http://shiniez.deviantart.com/gallery/

I really love the story (so far). The characters. The way he goes into the conflicting emotions that I, at least, feel when in BDSM settings.

His story is shown in a series of artworks, like pages in a comic. (But most of them are long and vertical But I like that format. It's easy to view on my monitor by using the scroll wheel.

If you go to his "gallery" page (which is the page I linked to), and then look on the left side, there's a link to a "collection" (think of a folder, but the objects in the folder are also in the gallery, itself), called "order", which contains the first several strips, in sequence. (The DeviantArt pages are designed more for standalone art, so they tend to show pages in reverse sequence.)

Wanted to give the artist some props, and send some more viewers his way.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

RE: shinez's DeviantArt page

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Let's see... how can I express this correctly... I know, Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You sooo much Trekkie  Such a wonderful Kinky LINKY share!I'm going to enjoy that - d_g

Knightsky
Unfettered Newbie

Re: shinez's DeviantArt page

Unread post by Knightsky »

I found his work a couple months back. Wow. Does it mean you're a fan if you are not patient waiting for more work?