Being Typecast?

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Cybill B Troy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Being Typecast?

Unread post by Cybill B Troy »

I've enjoyed some great success early in my career as a Pro Dominant with both clients and in my clips for sale store. I've happily gone about my evolution as a Mistress following what my clients and video sales have shown me they like. Now that's not to say that I blindly do what people tell me to make more money. I love wearing latex, and I really love whipping and electro-torture. What I am saying is there's a bunch of other stuff I love too and I know there's activities I've never tried that in the future I'll grow to love. I don't want to get bored with what I love now or feel restricted to what I can explore. Do people who watch BDSM videos even care about the Mistress involved or is it all about the activities?

Miss Cybill B TroyCybill B Troy2011-07-18 07:49:34

Cumslut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cumslut »

well personally when i watch bdsm videos i prefere to have a female mistress, but have to say honestly i care more for the victim, and whats being done to them.if its a grumpy fat 60 year old guy or a 20 year old fit mistress in latex, doesnt change that much for me, but id rather have the 20 year old fit mistress :Pits rare but i love movies where the mistress mastrubates while doing her victims, usually they dont get my attention because they never do anything to them selves, other than force victims to lick their feet and pussy etc. i like to see them touch them selves and show that they enjoy it and wants to pleasure from it too:)Cumslut2011-07-17 12:01:03

SFBound4fun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SFBound4fun »

Do what you like ! You won't be able to "get all of the people" but if you can get enough of them who like your play/style I think that would be the best way to build a loyal following. On a side note it annoys me that Kink.com is so formulaic when they have such a variety of people involved who can't all be into the same script ...