Hello!

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello!

Unread post by LisaVids »

Joined a while ago, and honestly don't even remember if I already introduced myself or not.

Hi everyone! My name's Lisa.
Just a tid-bit of info: I love to be tied up with ropes or bound with tap and then ball-gagged. ;) It's a favorite hobby.   

I also have an interest in doing fetish films, which I've been filming with help from friends for the last nine months. If you're interested, please check them out.
I'd also love to know what everyone thinks. Criticism is welcome. I'd love to know what I can do better and hopefully have more fun ;)

Lisa & FriendsLisaVids2011-07-14 16:52:33

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Welcome and hi, Lisa -- and no, this is your first "introduction."  Sounds as though your favorite hobbies are right in line with everyone else's around here, so here's hoping that you have fun on the forum!stephanie_cd

LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you so much! :D I was actually just reading a nice story that was posted recently.
I'm already having a blast!

Lautarous
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lautarous »

Hi Lisa. I just saw your website and it looks pretty good. I also did see some previews of your videos . . . very sexy, very kinky.You're doing a great job . . . keep it that way!

LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

So, good news!!! Managed to update recently. Took a while to edit things, and all the footage still isn't done, but at least there's new content now.

Also finally got around to developing an image site. So, there are still frame images available now as well. Slow process on getting the image page up and running. Not enough hours in the day.

Hope everyone enjoys!

As usual, constructive criticism is welcome. Or even ideas. ;)

LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

New clips up and active!
Also got my claws into a new model. ;) See how well she did in her initiation video and a few more after.

Still slow process with the image site, but it's slowly coming together.

This has been so much fun! Mostly I've been getting a kick out of working with other models. The collaboration is so insightful, especially with Jane (my newest model).

If you get a chance, check the site out and let me know what you think.

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

Welcome, Lisa.  As for constructive criticism of your site, I love that catsuit of yours.  And you fit it out so beautifully.   Then again, was that constructive criticism or just a statement of fact? 

LisaVids
Unfettered Newbie

I'll take it as complimentary chatter. ;)
Thank you very much!