Wooden Pony

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
rcor128
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Wooden Pony

Unread post by rcor128 »

anyone know of any free sites with women on wooden ponies? i cant seem to find any 

Fantazmaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fantazmaster »

Here you are rcor128,this site might fill the bill for you or is that fill the saddlefor you""It includes series pics,vids and stories.http://ponytorture.free.fr/main.html

Rubbermaid Rob
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbermaid Rob »

It seems from the ponytorture website that historically the horse was used on women. However, there is an account in Elise Sutton's book of a dominant wife making her husband ride a horse. Is a man on a horse unusual?

Fantazmaster
Unfettered Newbie

Rubbermaid Rob,apparently the women riding these wooden ponies is far more common than males riding the same.However here is a site that addresses the male sid of this technique:http://institute.homeip.net/DIY%20Jims%20Pony.htm

Rubbermaid Rob
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbermaid Rob »

Thanks Fantazmaster. Very helpful.

RWG215
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RWG215 »

[quote="Fantazmaster"]Rubbermaid Rob,apparently the women riding these wooden ponies is far more common than males riding the same.However here is a site that addresses the male sid of this technique:http://institute.homeip.net/DIY%20Jims%20Pony.htm
[/quote]  Do you happen to have a copy of the construction directions as offered on that page? I think I'm handy enough to wing it but would like to see the measured drawing.

Fantazmaster
Unfettered Newbie

No RWG 215,I do not have these plans,but at the very bottom of this webpage is a list of tools required along with this craftsman e-mail addressthat you can request these more technically detailed construction plan from for free.Below is this e-mail:theinstitute@blueyonder.co.uk

RWG215
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RWG215 »

I noticed that and sent them an email requesting the plans before posting here. What can I tell ya - I'm anxious to get started and kinda get the vibe from the website that it might take a while for them to respond.

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

Giddy up  Also a nice trailer:http://www.boundheat.com/new/slave_hunt ... 2011-02-04 07:30:54

timerunner76
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by timerunner76 »

here is one more "giddy up"   pleasewrap2011-02-04 07:31:08

Sarius
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sarius »

Is it just me or is that horses "saddle" too wide?From my point of view it should be no wider than a plank of wood, so there's nothing for the victim to squeeze her thighs closed on to try and ease the weight on the horse... only going up on tiptoes should relieve the pressure (assuming you allow her that luxury of course )This is what I mean: Catholic GuiltThe constant changing of torture between the pussy and calves as the slaves choice of the lesser of two evils, neither of which can be maintained for long, is what makes this such a challenging, and delicious, torment... well for us Dom's anyway S.

newplay
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by newplay »

has anyone been on one of these like catholic guilt?What was it like?  I mean was it a good pain or just a pain?

celandina
Chair Bound

[quote]has anyone been on one of these like catholic guilt? [/quote]Yes, last year for few months. Mostly stuff seen elsewhere for free, but cheap enough to stay interested for a bit.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

A girl from BoundAnna did a photo shoot and she was on one for a bit...Just pain...Don't ask... she would not identify the shoot so her ident is still safe... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

smutty.m
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by smutty.m »

[quote="timerunner76"]here is one more "giddy up"   [/quote]This one is awesome! Thanks, I like it. pleasewrap2011-02-04 07:31:37

Modpar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Modpar »

The girls in the pic from celandina look in great fear, awesome photos

steelpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by steelpuppy »

RWG215,  today i received a set of the plans for that pony looks like there quite fast with sending them, that will be this weekends project, will let you know how it goes :)

celandina
Chair Bound

[quote] i received a set of the plans for that pony looks like there quite fast with sending them, that will be this weekends project, will let you know how it goes :) [/quote] Still waiting

celandina
Chair Bound

Got tired waiting so here is a nice link:  http://institute.homeip.net/wooden_horse.htm oops noted similar post above but the pictures are different so I have kept it.celandina2009-02-11 06:05:02

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Thanks for all the links.  I've tried, what I suppose is a vertical wooden pony, using the edge of a door and suspending myself on it.  Pressure on the wrists forces the use of knees to hold the door with obvious stimulation.  Holding on by the knees can only be maintained for a short period and then it's down on the wrists again.Modern house doors are no longer built for this so don't try it unless you want some expensive repairs to your door frame.