Wooden Pony

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: Wooden Pony

Unread post by restricted »

[quote="Sean" Malone]
Many of the drawings on the "ponytorture" site are original art by Robert Bishop. A more complete archive of Bishop's art can be found here: Robert Bishop's Bondage and Rubber Art Please bear in mind that there are literally hundreds of Bishop's drawings on different pages! Those who were around in the days when House of Milan published F.E. Campbell's books may remember that the covers of Campbell's books were illustrated by Bishop.[/quote]  Hmmm! Nice pictures. Thank you for the link Sean.  However, if those girls were to escape and seek revenge, would it be a case of "bashing the Bishop"?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

tritx2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tritx2 »

great link just looked at again the grainy black and whites look quite painfull and more genuine those that look newer and the one with swastiker in them llook almost to real on the misc occendentail on the 2nd pageanyone know any link with males on the pony i would like to try at least once

celandina
Chair Bound

Unread post by celandina »

"Quote:"anyone know any link with males on the pony i would like to try at least once " I did find some but for some reason links and pics are not loading  will try again later.

celandina
Chair Bound

Copyrighted material removed by moderator.   hot hot hot :)pleasewrap2010-05-25 15:50:21

kraken.26
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kraken.26 »

Nice ponies

hubertusius
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by hubertusius »

[quote="kraken".26]Nice ponies
[/quote]  what ponies??

neslon808
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by neslon808 »

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

I'm planning to create a wooden pony myself made of a trestle bought at Ikea. Anyone has any experience with this? Love, Ivy

tritx2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tritx2 »

hi I have seen drawing and/or pics somewhere if I can find them I will put up or pm you,from memory there was a round bar/pipe 2"? running parrell to the top of the tressle with adjustable rods at each end to suit the height of the rider. hope that make sensetritx2

tritx2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tritx2 »

hows this tritx2

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

That looks very nice!Here is my creation made of an Ikea tressle with an aluminium profile on top of it and screw eyes on the side for the cuffs. It is still not perfect. The height is not adjustable and it's not very stable. If anyone has suggestions to improve just let me know! Love, Ivy 

Shadowfangs
Chair Bound

Unread post by Shadowfangs »

A wider leg spread? 

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Yes a wider leg spread-OR, if you can add weight down low-OR screw rings into the floor, one on either side of the long bottom bar, then tie rope from one ring to the other, across that bar, with the rope nice and tight.  Basically as light as that is, and with a woman's legs on either side, as she struggles/repositions herself, her thighs will kind of "grab" the side, and lift the legs on one side of the floor, removing the stability.  Unless, you are tied straddling it with your legs spread very wide so literally only your vagina is in contact with the alum profile.  By the way, since you used aluminum, your Master could pack bags of ice into the cavity under the alum profile, or stuff individual cubes in there-That will make the aluminum nice and cold and increase the discomfort level.  :)You could also remove the aluminum profile, and instead, attach a round closet pole on top of the bench as a starter piece.  I think that either you start out with a less painful shape so you have something to work up to later, OR just keep the alum profile but start out with being on it for perhaps 5 minutes at first.   Then, as you get used to it, he can force you to remain there longer.Another option is to add two lengths of 2x4 to the short support rails-with angle cuts on the ends to match the angle where the vertical leg meets the support rail.  But, make them a hair longer than the existing support rails, as that will force the legs out a bit more and add weight as well.  But I think you have a great, inexpensive piece there that looks good on camera.  PLUS, if you don't modify it TOO much, later on if need be, you can remove the alum. corner, put it in the garage and then use the trestle as decorative furniture-That way you can hide your kinky toys in plain sight of your vanilla friends and family.  :)Tyerrup2010-07-01 00:21:23

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

Thanks for the great feedback! I will certainly use your advice for the modifications on my wooden pony.Love, Ivy 

celandina
Chair Bound

This actually look like old cobbler tool but can be sat on for various purposes :)

kraken.26
Unfettered Newbie

is there a picture of the girl actually sitting on this device??

celandina
Chair Bound

Not in this movie

kraken.26
Unfettered Newbie

:(

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

celandina
Chair Bound

New movie old pony ( not yet out but interesting) Also note the cross in the BG   the clip will eventually go here: http://www.boundheat.com/videogal.php